Whats the best beach in mainland Krabi with clean beach & clear water for swimming?

zeekgarcia

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Yes ... topic ... "for swimming" ... no takers it seems.  Still covid, but surely some folks would be in the water.

Thai surf is lovely to look at, actually going in, then you need to look a bit closer.  If it is a great beach, then it's probably way too crowded, which means too much development nearby, and fecal count surely to be an issue.

you forgot the stray dogs and sand flies and garbage left behind "usually" by locals, besides that  ??????

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

you forgot the stray dogs and sand flies and garbage left behind "usually" by locals, besides that  ??????

Definitely not the only sinners in that department.  I'm amazed by how I see some tourist or expats treat the country.  

7 hours ago, BMW Overlander said:

I pity you and your lonely miserable life. Finding fault where there isn't one.

really,? you must be lonely and desperate for attention..... have you been there lately, maybe you should and after your visit apologize for your stupixxy

8 hours ago, BMW Overlander said:

Sandfly just won't go away.

what about the stray dogs, was there 2 weeks ago and kid got bitten and the parents back pack attacked by the dogs as well, maybe they smelled food, either way not good feeling

• Haha 1