Bank statement- marriage visa extension

2 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Once the extension has been granted, you can withdraw and spend the 400K.

On a 40K per month budget, that should be sufficient to cover expenses for the following 10 months, before transferring another 400K from your 'Ad hoc' pension payments accumulated in your UK bank over the same period.

I’ll withdraw it and replace it from whence it came and use it again next application.

i use my various pensions to live on.

4 minutes ago, Changoverandout said:

Can Thaivisa make this a cause calebre Jo?

The only thing that might happen is that >40k monthly will be the official requirement instead of an average of >40k per month. Think about the >65k monthly method when applying for the 1 year extension based on retirement. 

34 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

The only thing that might happen is that >40k monthly will be the official requirement instead of an average of >40k per month. Think about the >65k monthly method when applying for the 1 year extension based on retirement. 

The primary reason for it being allowed for extensions that the husband or parent can be working to allow for possible fluctuations in income. Bor example it could be income earned from family owned business. It has been in the police orders for many years and certainly is not new.

You have to remember the extensions are for humanitarian reasons not convenience like retirement extension are.

It is not allowed for retirement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Or the opposite and an average becomes the norm.