Copacabana Beach Jomtien breaks ground with pomp & ceremony

Rimmer

Copacabana Beach Jomtien breaks ground with pomp & ceremony

1362-Copacabana9.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A ground-breaking ceremony was held Sep. 25, 2019, for the Copacabana Beach Jomtien condominium, the latest real estate project earmarked to grace to the rising Pattaya skyline. Hosted by company directors Kasina Thammasuwan, Rolf Wilhelm Haupt, and Manfred Wu, along with the project’s management team, the event was highlighted by the laying of the building’s first foundation stone, the Brahmin blessing ritual conducted by Phra Maharaj Sri Visuthikun, current president of the Provost Brahmin, and the mBuddhist ceremony for prosperity with 9 monks from Wat Samakkebanpot.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/copacabana-beach-jomtien-breaks-ground-with-pomp-ceremony-265686

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-10-02--

20 hours ago, Emdog said:

"...real estate project earmarked to grace to the rising Pattaya skyline."

Uh, it's in Jomtien, if you check the article.

Duh, it's within Muang Pattaya if you check a map.

"Grace" not the term I'd use, but to each their own...

Let's quickly move on to our regular programming. Hitting mere aesthetics won't do; get to the meat.

20 hours ago, Emdog said:

"...real estate project earmarked to grace to the rising Pattaya skyline."

Uh, it's in Jomtien, if you check the article.

"Grace" not the term I'd use, but to each their own...

Yes, apparently the name 'Pattaya' isn't such a negative anymore.  Another new development I know of in Jomtien proclaims it is in 'central Pattaya' on its promotional materials.  

There goes the neighborhood. If they want Pattaya associated why don't they build in Pattaya. What's negative is the over development /endless construction environment around here. Enough/enough. It goes on only because supply and demand don't seem to apply - so far. Sure would be too bad if some developers went bankrupt. 

Archived