Online tm6 form ? Anyone used it ?

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have seen reports that were mostly negative about it. Basically it would not work for them.

I personally do not see the need for it since it only takes a few minutes to complete one before arriving.

Regretfully the app stopped working with the upgrade. Shortages on some airlines ( my experience airasia at Cnx from KL) of the cards is frustrating, so cannot be completed in flight before arriving, then when finding a spare card in swampy or DMK etc. and somewhere to complete BEFORE joining the queues of people who have walked past from other airlines or have a spare tm6 completed.

So while it is necessary the app working would be good ...

4 hours ago, Dogbarker said:

Regretfully the app stopped working with the upgrade. Shortages on some airlines ( my experience airasia at Cnx from KL) of the cards is frustrating, so cannot be completed in flight before arriving, then when finding a spare card in swampy or DMK etc. and somewhere to complete BEFORE joining the queues of people who have walked past from other airlines or have a spare tm6 completed.

So while it is necessary the app working would be good ...

"So while it is necessary the app working would be good"

How hard is it to fill in the TM6 at the airport if you by any chance didn't get one onboard? It just takes a few minutes. This must be the most unnecessary app ever. 

5 hours ago, Max Brok said:

If guesthouse don not have an E-mail it stops. Is mandatory to fill in.

It's your own email address you put in.

I noticed it updated the other day so tried it again but it wouldn't accept whatever I typed in the Flight no./Vehicle no. field, despite entering the same as last time when I completed it successfully (although never managed to print it out).  Anyone else having the same problem?

If it would work, I would use it, as I said in the thread linked above:

The app. just allows you to do it at your leisure, automates part of the process and copies information from arrival side to departure side to prevent entry duplication.

I also struggle with scanning the MRZ on my passport so work is still needed there IME.

28 minutes ago, treetops said:

It's your own email address you put in.

I noticed it updated the other day so tried it again but it wouldn't accept whatever I typed in the Flight no./Vehicle no. field, despite entering the same as last time when I completed it successfully (although never managed to print it out).  Anyone else having the same problem?

If it would work, I would use it, as I said in the thread linked above:

I also struggle with scanning the MRZ on my passport so work is still needed there IME.

My E-mail is not accepted. It have to be a Thai mail address

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

My E-mail is not accepted. It have to be a Thai mail address

Can you advise what you entered in the Flight no./Vehicle no. field as I can't get past that.

What does it say or do that makes you think it must be a Thai email address?  Many Thais (including guesthouses and hotels) use generic hotmail.com or gmail.com addresses so how would they work?

On my previous application I used my own one.  On the paper version I use my own one.

7 hours ago, treetops said:

Can you advise what you entered in the Flight no./Vehicle no. field as I can't get past that.

What does it say or do that makes you think it must be a Thai email address?  Many Thais (including guesthouses and hotels) use generic hotmail.com or gmail.com addresses so how would they work?

On my previous application I used my own one.  On the paper version I use my own one.

I got the message "wrong e mail address" 

5 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

Several posters says that the app doesn't work,so why try? Why don't you use the regular TM6 card and keep it stapled in your passport like 99% of the people entering Thailand do? Eventually you have to print it out anyway,so what will you gain from the TM6 app?

2 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Several posters says that the app doesn't work,so why try? Why don't you use the regular TM6 card and keep it stapled in your passport like 99% of the people entering Thailand do? Eventually you have to print it out anyway,so what will you gain from the TM6 app?

I want to print it out!! But not possible if a mandatory field is empty

14 hours ago, Max Brok said:

That doesn't indicate to me it's looking for a Thai address.

The app checks data from the top down so your Flight no./Vehicle no. field is being accepted.  Can you tell me what you put in there as that's where I'm getting knocked back?

14 hours ago, Max69xl said:

I have in the past created a completed TM6 and had the form and barcode number generated using the app.  It helps me because I'm normally <deleted> up on the flight and as said before:

The app. just allows you to do it at your leisure, automates part of the process and copies information from arrival side to departure side to prevent entry duplication.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, ubonjoe said:

You do not submit it. You print it out and use it when you enter the country.

when you reach the end of the application, you submitt it online, and then it gets approved or rejected.

20 minutes ago, bolt said:

when you reach the end of the application, you submitt it online, and then it gets approved or rejected.

But I am sure there is no window of time to do it since it is not mentioned anywhere as far as I can see,

I just went through it using the online site (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/eTM6Web/).

The last step says confirm. There does not seem to be a window for doing it