City’s water system to get major revamp

Rimmer

City’s water system to get major revamp

p4-N-Sept-24-03-Pty-Lamchabang-Sriracha.

At a recent meeting at Pattaya City Hall, officials discussed plans for the budget required to fund the Provincial Waterworks Authority’s laying an upgraded pipeline system and constructing new pumping stations to increase tap water distribution capacity in the Pattaya metropolitan area, Laem Chabang and Sriracha.

PATTAYA:--The Provincial Waterworks Authority is preparing to lay an upgraded pipeline system and construct new pumping stations to increase tap water distribution capacity in the Pattaya metropolitan area, Laem Chabang and Sriracha.

At a Sept. 24 meeting at Pattaya City Hall, chaired by Pattaya Deputy Mayor Banlue Kullavanijaya, officials discussed plans for the project and the budget required. The upgrading of the system is considered to be urgently required in order to meet rising consumer demand.

Phase 1 of the pipeline upgrade was completed in 2016 while the final two phases will see the construction of water distribution stations in Khao Mai Kaew and Nongprue respectively, as well as the replacement of several key pipelines with those with a larger diameter and capacity.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/citys-water-system-to-get-major-revamp-265317

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-10-02--

It is my honest opinion that the ONLY way Pattaya,s water distribution system can be properly upgraded is if a separate consulting company specializing in such matters is hired to do the job. I once went without water for 5 weeks, only to be told by a Pattaya City Engineer that the problem was caused by my water meter not being big enough ????

On 10/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, phantomfiddler said:

It is my honest opinion that the ONLY way Pattaya,s water distribution system can be properly upgraded is if a separate consulting company specializing in such matters is hired to do the job. I once went without water for 5 weeks, only to be told by a Pattaya City Engineer that the problem was caused by my water meter not being big enough ????

So did you get a bigger water meter to solve the problem?

Archived