Man claims ‘Russian Rules’ in shopping mall watch theft

snoop1130

Man claims ‘Russian Rules’ in shopping mall watch theft

By The Phuket News

1569993349_1-org.jpg

Pol Lt Gen Somong Chingduang of the Immigration Bureau explains how ‘Mr Maksim’ was taken into custody. Photo: Immigration Bureau

PHUKET:-- A Russian man arrested for stealing a watch from a kiosk in the Central Festival shopping mall has claimed that he had the right to take the watch under “Russian Rules”, reports the Immigration Bureau.

The Russian man, identified by Immigration only as “Mr Maksim”, age 23, was arrested at a location along Soi Na Suea in Wichit at 1:30am on Sept 19, Pol Lt Gen Sompong Chingduang of the Immigration Bureau told a press conference in Bangkok on Friday (Sept 27).

Soi Na Suea (Route 4050) is some 380 metres south of the Central Phuket shopping mall and is the same street on which Wichit Police Station is located.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-claims-russian-rules-in-shopping-mall-watch-theft-73107.php#fuVJY9zQfjrEvsvR.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-10-02

I likenthe tablesnand chairs in this restaurant i might  take them under  russian rules 

Russian rules  seem  to be better  than good fellas rules a license  steal 

Anyone fancy going on  a shopping  holiday in Russia???

Remember Putin walking away with Robert Craft's ( Owner and CEO of the Patriots) Super Bowl ring.  Maybe they are just all kleptos when they get the chance, or following the example of their esteemed President.   The Oligarchs also walked away with most of the old USSR's industrial assets, so there is clearly a National pattern of behaviour here.  

On 10/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, BigC said:

Does this mean i can go to russia and steal parked  cars because  they do not have price  tags on  them and people hats a pets  extra lol

Yes, it does mean that, even more so regarding the "people hats a pets  extra" [sic] bit.

Archived