Automatically water pump not turning off

Wongkitlo

Bum gun should have separate flow control - some are built into gun itself or have on the line from wall.  Simple one time setting.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAirt4oCvobzZ_zNllCgYKqDg9Bj7QEEN0jh02sYuluUB0VF0M&key=d2fef8ac65f3046c02a71dfdeb37ffb44cc4cf3c77fdc80db13d9abd89708ab3
Thanks I have been installing these but I think still have leaks as the pump is on and off every 15 seconds or so and am still blowing joints. I was hoping I could cut the pressure overall. I have been told 60 psi is ideal.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

I have been told 60 psi is ideal.

That is above 4 bar which is very high for Thailand - keep mine between 3 and 3.5 bar (40-50psi) and still had to install new pipes to handle - Thai often do not fit corners/connections tight so easy to blow.

1 hour ago, Wongkitlo said:

Thanks I have been installing these but I think still have leaks as the pump is on and off every 15 seconds or so and am still blowing joints. I was hoping I could cut the pressure overall. I have been told 60 psi is ideal.

The cut off pressure of your pump is around 40 PSI - cut in 32 PSI.

4 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Your pump is designed to start when the pressure falls under 35psi and cut out at just over 40psi (2.4 bar start 2.8 bar stop)

most people think that that is correct.

if the pressure switch has been tinkered with, replace it, they are cheap. The pump is not designed to have the output pressure adjusted. You do that with controls at the output 

IMG_8563.thumb.JPG.52121b524d87809b2a70e88c533bf049.JPG

if you have joints leaking at those pressures then you need to fix the pipes not tinker with the pump pressure. 

Your pump is also designed for a large ish house with up to 8 taps or outlets at any one time.

Your pump is designed to start when the pressure falls under 35psi and cut out at just over 40psi (2.4 bar start 2.8 bar stop)
most people think that that is correct.

if the pressure switch has been tinkered with, replace it, they are cheap. The pump is not designed to have the output pressure adjusted. You do that with controls at the output 
IMG_8563.thumb.JPG.52121b524d87809b2a70e88c533bf049.JPG

if you have joints leaking at those pressures then you need to fix the pipes not tinker with the pump pressure. 

Your pump is also designed for a large ish house with up to 8 taps or outlets at any one time.
Hey thank you for the concise information. No adjusting the pump itself. Good to know.

11 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Not clear what pump that is but appears to be a constant pressure type without a pressure tank so there may not be any adjustment method. 

Its an EP-355R it has a baby pressure tank called an accumulator by Mitsubishi and they are not designed to be adjusted.

Archived