I-Rovers Sports Bar is Pattaya’s Home of Sport

ASEAN NOW Sales

I-Rovers Sports Bar is Pattaya’s Home of Sport

I-Rovers Sports Bar is Pattaya’s Home of Sport. We show ‘ALL’ the Live English Premiership games, Championship games, every Celtic and Rangers game, plus NRL, AFL, Rugby, UFC, NFL, NCAA, Cricket and Formula 1… plus much much more!

It’s the next best thing to actually being at the game. Don’t miss any action – if we can’t show it, nobody can! Situated in the heart of the bustling Soi LK Metro, fully air-conditioned as well as an outside deck. A well-stocked bar, plus our friendly staff will always aim to make your time at I-Rovers as enjoyable as possible.

We have 21 large HD TVs and more satellite feeds than any other sports bar in Thailand! Plus incredible surround sound which provides a great atmosphere which is the next best to being at the game.

I-Rovers Sports Bar is also well known for our Golf Days (Monday & Wednesday), our Darts Nights (we play in the Pattaya Pool League; Mon - Fri) & our Killer Pool Nights (every Wednesday & Friday).  Whether you’re a first time visitor or a regular, you will love the atmosphere at I-Rovers; Pattaya’s No.1 Sports Bar.

Visit the I-Rovers Sports Bar website for daily special offers: https://i-rovers.com/

Bar Opening Times: 24 Hours

Restaurant Hours: 7:30am to 2am

Telephone:+66 (0)38-489-494

Poster 3.jpg

Archived