British man involved in death of Thai woman in Pattaya jailed in UK after Thai prison release

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

Send the scumbag back to a thai prison .why should the british tax payer pay for his prison expenses

If you read the article he was jailed for drug offenses committed in the UK, or do you think criminals should be sent to other countries to serve their sentence?

20 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

Send the scumbag back to a thai prison .why should the british tax payer pay for his prison expenses

He is British, whey should the Thais pay for his incarceration?

He should have had his passport removed/cancelled 2012 when he was first imprisoned, why is there not a international database of criminal records?

The court heard Vella also had a number of previous convictions include burglary, violence and indecent behaviour at a police station.

Mr Afzal, defending said: "Mr Vella is a young man who had made some poor decisions.

"He had his head in the sand (when he left). He has had to endure in the last two years a very terrible and frightening experience."

I think the poor decision was his fathers not using a...

740887529_download(21).jpg.7bc9262decca87a916bb9f57a3c17a14.jpg

20 hours ago, rossco1 said:

what amazes me is yes he did wrong yes go to jail 

but born here murder someone all good we will think what to do 

you stay out of jail until we decide what is right whoop sorry officer was out after being onvicted of murder when this person looked at me wrong way so he now dead 

No, he was not convicted for murder.

18 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Not a "bible" person , but "eye for an eye" is what this guy deserves.  

What's the "eye for an eye" equivalent for jumping bail and being a drug dealer for which he was convicted?  Should be be allowed to jump bail and be a drug offender again?  That'd teach him, eh?

16 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Maybe the Pattaya Soi 6 brass shouldn't have agreed to be banged whilst leaning on a 5th floor balcony?

Maybe you should show a little more respect for the deceased. .......but I doubt you will. 

So he is a career criminal, rapist and possibly a murderer …. pity we do not have the 3 strikes and you are never out rule in the UK. I do think we should make South Georgia a penal colony for people like him. Actually the nearby South Sandwich islands are smaller and colder, better still.

2 minutes ago, rickudon said:

So he is a career criminal, rapist and possibly a murderer …. pity we do not have the 3 strikes and you are never out rule in the UK. I do think we should make South Georgia a penal colony for people like him. Actually the nearby South Sandwich islands are smaller and colder, better still.

trouble is, with that '3 strikes' rule;

- is that it relates to the same crime genre repeated... i.e (steal) a pencil, three times

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Maybe you should show a little more respect for the deceased. .......but I doubt you will. 

Why?  Did I say something inaccurate?

Maybe he should have shown her more respect, not me, I didn't know her enough to respect her.  Maybe she should have had some self-respect?

Maybe you should not profess to be in a position to tell me who I should respect...but I doubt that.

20 hours ago, StevieAus said:

If you read the article he was jailed for drug offenses committed in the UK, or do you think criminals should be sent to other countries to serve their sentence?

He was responsible for the death of a Thai woman yet allowed to leave the country. I think many would have liked to see him serve substantial time in Thailand. A bit like the US guy who murdered an Oz biker in a soi 6 bar.... was allowed to wander about afterwards and still unsure what happened to him. 

Archived