I got my Marajuana Card in BKK near Don Muang, play it safe,for Severe Insomnia

Ireland32

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'd like to hear about the actual procurement.  Does the place where you buy the stuff look anything like this?  ????

image.png.f3f59a8330c7461a81e46198916d1460.png

No they only sell cannabis tincture that are taken orally or vapped. I think they call it CBD oil but it is not. 

1 minute ago, Ireland32 said:

I had to bring to Police Station, Accepted, Do some research before debunking

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Im not going anywhere near a police station absent me being a crime victim, and it better be a serious crime. When I go to Polo Fried Chicken I walk across the street to avoid the Lumpini Station.

most of the grass and hash i have tested in thailand is '';   poor ; quality compared to Europe , NZ, USA UK its should be really good in LOS but the thais cant process it properly ..

Yeah I’m spoiled in San Francisco, but some jerk Farang in Korat reported me for Ganja, I was arrested, Dutch btw with Italian name, careful out there, I now have a Probation Officer, have to play by the book, charged me double for motorbike, would not give me the papers, thought I would sue him, so called police on me, lovely, I will never trust another farang, he just used me for free dinners, fake friendship

6 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

Yeah I’m spoiled in San Francisco, but some jerk Farang in Korat reported me for Ganja, I was arrested, Dutch btw with Italian name, careful out there, I now have a Probation Officer, have to play by the book, charged me double for motorbike, would not give me the papers, thought I would sue him, so called police on me, lovely, I will never trust another farang, he just used me for free dinners, fake friendship

I would just like to ask the more sophisticated  expats here if they have ever heard of a farang getting busted with weed and being put on  "probabation".

Dude, if you are telling us all this bull*** about how you get legal weed here in Thailand, do me a favour...walk to the Police Box in Thong Lo with your marijuana card on a lanyard around your neck and fire up a fat doobster right in front. Dont bogart it, maybe the cops want a toke. Let me know how it goes.

Oh Im sorry, only oils are legal. Thats OK, stop by Nana and buy a dab rig and wack down some oil instead of a doobie. 

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I would just like to ask the more sophisticated  expats here if they have ever heard of a farang getting busted with weed and being put on  "probabation".

Dude, if you are telling us all this bull*** about how you get legal weed here in Thailand, do me a favour...walk to the Police Box in Thong Lo with your marijuana card on a lanyard around your neck and fire up a fat doobster right in front. Dont bogart it, maybe the cops want a toke. Let me know how it goes.

Oh Im sorry, only oils are legal. Thats OK, stop by Nana and buy a dab rig and wack down some oil instead of a doobie. 

have a soul man. can you imagine dabbing that stuff they are showing off as medicine. 

puff puff pass 

14 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

There is no smokable medicine available legally in Thailand. The closest you get is a vaporizer with oil cartridge. 

17 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Im not going anywhere near a police station absent me being a crime victim, and it better be a serious crime. When I go to Polo Fried Chicken I walk across the street to avoid the Lumpini Station.

Something to hide?

1 hour ago, Tayaout said:

There is no smokable medicine available legally in Thailand. The closest you get is a vaporizer with oil cartridge. 

OK. Fire that up outside the box and report back.

Im still wondering how you get Probabtion as a falang in Thailand, instead of being thrown into a stinky room with a filthy mattress with 30 other folks for three weeks and then being uncermoniouly tossed on a plane where folks just stare at you (I saw one of those dudes in April out of here, he was a Yank and a total mouthy <deleted> it embarrased me) until you reach your home.

8 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

OK. Fire that up outside the box and report back.

Im still wondering how you get Probabtion as a falang in Thailand, instead of being thrown into a stinky room with a filthy mattress with 30 other folks for three weeks and then being uncermoniouly tossed on a plane where folks just stare at you (I saw one of those dudes in April out of here, he was a Yank and a total mouthy <deleted> it embarrased me) until you reach your home.

That would be illegal, unlike the oil itself the vaporizer is illegal because well guess why.

the whole mj thing is just a farce to buy some votes imo...

1 minute ago, ThomasThBKK said:

That would be illegal, unlike the oil itself the vaporizer is illegal because well guess why.

the whole mj thing is just a farce to buy some votes imo...

The vaporizer is legal with the exemption letter from the doctor. 

11 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

No, they are classified as ecigaretts.

Do you think putting some cbd oil into an ecig will make it legal?

I saw a picture of a member who got a prescription with a vaporizer. Can't remember if it was CBD or THC. He had a specific letter from his doctor for the vaporizer. Can't find the thread and don't want to spend more than 60sec on this. 

1 hour ago, Tayaout said:

Not entirely true as I smoke the oil I'm getting through a bong mixed with SMS red,it's pretty harsh but I find it way more effective than taking it orally or smoking it in a joint.Someone else on another thread said the oil should never be burnt.Burning THC apparently makes it more easily accepted by the receptors in the brain and I find this to be the case.

I'm just waiting for the grow 6 plants law and it looks like some law makers want to restrict the 6 plants to those stipulated by the admin.In other words they want us to grow hemp with less than 1% THC,I mean really?How much money can one make from 6 hemp plants?I was hoping to grow about 6000 hemp plants and 6 real plants for recreational use sorry medical use.With 6000 hemp plants I can make some hempcrete or some hemp paper or hemp plastic shopping bags or textiles.With 6 hemp plants I might be able to make a pair of sleeves for a singlet!

Even if they allow 6 hemp plants I will order some real seeds and go to work and ignore all the rubbish and carry on that will follow until the admin realises the folly of trying to control it. 

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont like Thai police. There is no need to go near them. I just nod, say hello and blow past as fast as possible.

Watch out for speeding, then you can get a free convesation with a bill attached.

Archived