I got my Marajuana Card in BKK near Don Muang, play it safe,for Severe Insomnia

Ireland32

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm a orange zigzag fan myself, no need for 2 papers.

They have these great papers in 7-Eleven, one is so thin that you need to totally adjust your rolling technique to get it to work. Plus they have RAW. I'm basic white zig zag guy in the states

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife brought me a branch of immature fresh marijuana yesterday. I was like <deleted> get this out of here. I will only use it again when I can do it legally. My mother in law then proceeded to use it for cooking. ????

2 hours ago, Tayaout said:

My wife brought me a branch of immature fresh marijuana yesterday. I was like <deleted> get this out of here. I will only use it again when I can do it legally. My mother in law then proceeded to use it for cooking. ????

Ive had betel chewing grannies offer me weed in Isaan. They like it when I get all excited.

What did she cook with it?

17 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ive had betel chewing grannies offer me weed in Isaan. They like it when I get all excited.

What did she cook with it?

I'm not sure but I saw she put it with the "to cook" stuff. She probably put it in the bitter green fish pudding. 

13 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

So I went there and it's legitimate and they are quite friendly. The nurses speak English quite well also. You fill out the initial patient information form which is short. Sit and wait to be called in and speak with the doctor. I explained my symptoms and next you know it, you are at the checkout room and on your way back home. 

Ok, I will try again.  I will be as precise as possible.  I ask it of anyone reading this.

Did you legally obtain a cannabis product in LOS?  By this I mean you entered a place without possessing such a thing, and then left with such product in your actual physical possession when you exited the place.  If so, please tell what sort of place it was, what documentation you had to show, what did you pay for it and what was the actual physical product?

The OP described his experience of getting his permit, and stated he grows his own.  I would like to hear about obtaining the actual cannabis item via some sort legal commercial transaction.

3 hours ago, Tayaout said:

She probably put it in the bitter green fish pudding. 

Oh that sounds like a nice one, I love that Asian people always insist you eat bitter, sour or fermented stuff for health. My grandma made chicken soup.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:52 AM, Nyezhov said:

I would just like to ask the more sophisticated  expats here if they have ever heard of a farang getting busted with weed and being put on  "probabation".

Dude, if you are telling us all this bull*** about how you get legal weed here in Thailand, do me a favour...walk to the Police Box in Thong Lo with your marijuana card on a lanyard around your neck and fire up a fat doobster right in front. Dont bogart it, maybe the cops want a toke. Let me know how it goes.

Oh Im sorry, only oils are legal. Thats OK, stop by Nana and buy a dab rig and wack down some oil instead of a doobie. 

You are confusing smokable oils with oral oils.  They are not the same thing.   You cannot smoke/vape oral oils because they have additives that are not designed to be burned.  Most legal oils are oral oils.  Especially if it's for medical use because it has a much longer lasting effect.

Yeah I’m spoiled in San Francisco, but some jerk Farang in Korat reported me for Ganja, I was arrested, Dutch btw with Italian name, careful out there, I now have a Probation Officer, have to play by the book, charged me double for motorbike, would not give me the papers, thought I would sue him, so called police on me, lovely, I will never trust another farang, he just used me for free dinners, fake friendship

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
Probation in thailand....are you wiped out on acid at time of writing

Sent from my SM-A202F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/5/2019 at 2:41 PM, Ireland32 said:

Yeah I’m spoiled in San Francisco, but some jerk Farang in Korat reported me for Ganja, I was arrested, Dutch btw with Italian name, careful out there, I now have a Probation Officer, have to play by the book, charged me double for motorbike, would not give me the papers, thought I would sue him, so called police on me, lovely, I will never trust another farang, he just used me for free dinners, fake friendship

Sounds like addiction. Maybe go home and sort yourself out.

Why blame others for your illegal activity? Might not be at all cool to turn you in but he was motivated by something.

37 minutes ago, nomad2019 said:

Bizarre tale.

"some jerk Farang" so you were smoking Ganja with or telling some acquaintance about your Ganja stash?

That is just idiocy.  Legal in San Francisco, not legal in Korat.  

Ha ha.

What was for dinner?

On 10/8/2019 at 8:36 PM, IvorLott said:

In 30 years in Thailand (Is that long enough for you?), I've never, not once, heard of a non-Thai (or a Thai for that matter) getting probation for drug offences.

I'm calling major BS on this one.

Drugs are the 'great evil' for Thai authorities. Making a pinch for narcotics is too much of a publicity opportunity for those in power, and too much of a potential earner especially when a foreigner is involved. 

I don't know what agendas are being aired here but they seem misleading, and potentially dangerous to me. You make it seem like it's fine to walk down the road puffing away on a joint, risking a 'slap on the wrist'. This is certainly NOT the case. Thailand has draconian drug laws. Those who think they can flout these laws, with no risk, are delusional and misleading others as many have found out to their cost. 

Correct.  Its BS. On another thread on this forum their is the tale of a girl inside for one gram of dope.  Also the OP suggests opium get probation.  Opiates and opiods are serious offences and opium is very very rare on the street. The OP is a fantasist.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, Nyezhov said:

I would just like to ask the more sophisticated  expats here if they have ever heard of a farang getting busted with weed and being put on  "probabation".

Dude, if you are telling us all this bull*** about how you get legal weed here in Thailand, do me a favour...walk to the Police Box in Thong Lo with your marijuana card on a lanyard around your neck and fire up a fat doobster right in front. Dont bogart it, maybe the cops want a toke. Let me know how it goes.

Oh Im sorry, only oils are legal. Thats OK, stop by Nana and buy a dab rig and wack down some oil instead of a doobie. 

Hes talking rubbish probably trying to entrap someone.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:12 PM, happysanook said:

Clearly you haven't been around long enough. Have had several friends caught with weed and opium over the years and only got probation.

Rubbish. Opium is scarcer than rocking horse śhįť! in Thailand. In a country where solpadiene and codeine is illegal nobody gets probation for raw opium.

Archived