China visa in Khon Khaen or BKK with non-o Thai visa

Hi to all, have any one experience with that ? Share info please, can’t find anything useful. Worry about interview, what they will ask and etc ? If I unemployed, but I have balance in bank acc, I need explain to them this ? It’s impossible to proof, like family support and help with money, so, how to do? Want go to China, just for travel and look around the world. If I wrong with section big sorry for that. 

I would use the consulate in KK, very quiet not like the madhouse the embassy is in BKK. They for sure will want proof of funds, I have used the KK consulate for visas a couple of times, different to your requirements though I wanted a work visa for China while holding a retirement visa in Thailand, they did ask a couple of questions but granted visa, all very done pleasantly and professionally! - surprisingly.

3 minutes ago, CGW said:

I would use the consulate in KK, very quiet not like the madhouse the embassy is in BKK. They for sure will want proof of funds, I have used the KK consulate for visas a couple of times, different to your requirements though I wanted a work visa for China while holding a retirement visa in Thailand, they did ask a couple of questions but granted visa, all very done pleasantly and professionally! - surprisingly.

I want just travel visa For China and I not working in Thailand, but I have money in bank - from family, and I have a Thai wife and non-o visa also, I can’t proof income, if I will do it, it’s mean I work, what illegal, so I don’t work, how to answer on interview then ? It’s like I have money for travel 

In Bangkok you don't go to the Chinese Embassy you use their Visa Application Centre.

I'm on an extention of my O Visa based on retirement, my wife and I applied at the application centre last year, needed my passport, copy of my leave to remain here and details of our flights and accomodation, details of my finances weren't asked for or given, there was no interview.
The centre was well run, we were in and out quickly and I collected our passports and visas three days later.

http://www.visaforchina.org/BKK_EN/

1 hour ago, theoldgit said:

In Bangkok you don't go to the Chinese Embassy you use their Visa Application Centre.

I'm on an extention of my O Visa based on retirement, my wife and I applied at the application centre last year, needed my passport, copy of my leave to remain here and details of our flights and accomodation, details of my finances weren't asked for or given, there was no interview.
The centre was well run, we were in and out quickly and I collected our passports and visas three days later.

http://www.visaforchina.org/BKK_EN/

I already was in KK China embassy, but we come too (They stop accept docs at 11.30am) late and after they go on holidays, but how I can understand, they need my statement and I will have interview, so I worry little bit, like what I need answer and will I have my visa for travel to China ???? coz we book already everything 

Archived