Chauffer Driven Cars In Chiang Mai And Bangkok

almarg3088

Hi,

I have visited Thailand a number of times and wish to utilise the services of a chauffer and vehicle for 4 people out from Chiang Mai and later Bangkok in June 2007.

Can anyone offer me assistance by way of company, or individuals names and contacts who may be able to provide this service at those locations.

I am looking at anything from 3 hours to 8 hours at a time.

Thanks for any help

Alan

Hi,

I have visited Thailand a number of times and wish to utilise the services of a chauffer and vehicle for 4 people out from Chiang Mai and later Bangkok in June 2007.

Can anyone offer me assistance by way of company, or individuals names and contacts who may be able to provide this service at those locations.

Thanks for any help

Alan

I just got a driver for my TG in BKK, he seems good so far, but does not speak any english. If that is not a problem I can give you his contact number.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Thanks for any help

Alan

I just got a driver for my TG in BKK, he seems good so far, but does not speak any english. If that is not a problem I can give you his contact number.

in chaing mai just go to the night bazzar road there are always many drivers sitting on there cars they will take you anywhere and other new places you might not know,they charge anything from 500 -2000b you have to pay the gas .i went to mai sai for a visa stamp stopped on the way to astrawberry wine farm the golden triangle some carving shops he charged me 2500 plus 1000b for petrol i bought him lunch and some soft drinks ,he spoke some english ,had him from 7.30am-8pm there were 3 of us so about 1200b each not bad considering the golden triangle alone is 1100b and if you saw something of interest he stop ,cant do that on a tour :o