Do Thai's think we are as dumb as we think they are?

Grumpy John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Word is, 

like attracts like. 

You right I think.

why so many caucasion marry the sex worker.

more caucasion marry sex worker than they marry thai doctor, engineer, lawyer etc sure.

10 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You right I think.

more caucasion marry sex worker than they marry thai doctor, engineer, lawyer etc sure.

That is obvious, as one is easier to access and more readily available than the other. 

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

That is obvious, as one is easier to access and more readily available than the other. 

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

Maybe,

do you have data to confirm your allegation?

Yes. Charlie told me. 

Obvious

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Yes. Charlie told me.

So again no prove to back up your claim.

It is always interesting to read someones opinion.

An advice from an old guy to a young lady :

Start your future posts with :

" According to me... "

10 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

So again no prove to back up your claim.

It is always interesting to read someones opinion.

An advice from an old guy to a young lady :

Start your future posts with :

" According to me... "

According to me I think Charlie correct. 

Also I use “ IMO” and “Generally speaking...”

This one I sure am correct. Caucasion is famous in Thailand for marry the sex worker. Everyone know about that. Have many TVF thred about this one. Can google.

But thank-you for advice English language sir.

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

This one I sure am correct. Caucasion is famous in Thailand for marry the sex worker. Everyone know about that. Have many TVF thred about this one. Can google

You may be correct you mean.

There are indeed a lot of topics about it on ThaiVisa, however this doesn't proof anything.

There are also different topics about the " stupidity " of the Thai people, and many here are convinced they are.

However this doesn't make it necessarily right.

I suppose you will be agree with me in this particularly instance.

I don't understand,

you seems to be a clever lady, why do you want to combine this with being so presumptuous ( a personal opinion of course ). 

Or is it a kind of game you are playing ?

21 hours ago, Yinn said:

Western person move to Thailand average IQ 85.

Mine's 140 but I judge people by how big their heart is not how big their brain is, which is why I prefer to live in Thailand and marry a Thai lady.

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

You right I think.

Most sex workers in Thailand exclusively service Thai men. The girls are always young, sometimes too young. What does that say about Thai men?

13 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

You may be correct you mean.

There are indeed a lot of topics about it on ThaiVisa, however this doesn't proof anything.

There are also different topics about the " stupidity " of the Thai people, and many here are convinced they are.

If farang say they with sex worker, I believe it. Is fact.

If say Thai stupid. That just opinion.

different.

some Thai stupid, some caucasion stupid. Or not? 

However this doesn't make it necessarily right.

I suppose you will be agree with me in this particularly instance.

I don't understand,

you seems to be a clever lady, why do you want to combine this with being so presumptuous ( a personal opinion of course ). 

Because I the genius.

Also south thai people not so sweet like north. 

Or is it a kind of game you are playing ?

Sometime I say bad thing because I answer member who say bad thing first.

Then some member only read my answer, and misunderstood me.

is problem, I know that. Forum rule make difficult situation for me, because English not enough to “fight” clever word. I can not explain it in English well.

And often I misunderstood thing myself also. I know that. I wonderful, not perfect.

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Mine's 140 but I judge people by how big their heart is not how big their brain is, which is why I prefer to live in Thailand and marry a Thai lady.

Very good. 

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Most sex workers in Thailand exclusively service Thai men. The girls are always young, sometimes too young. What does that say about Thai men?

It mean some Thai men are pedofile. 

Same every country. Have this people. 

The law say it wrong. I agree. If I the police I will shoot them.

19 minutes ago, Yinn said:

If you think that all Thai men who visit karaoke bars and goldfish bowls (brothels) are paedophiles, then millions of Thai men are paedophiles.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:24 PM, Yinn said:

Very good. 

If 13 and 14 year old girls are willing to work in whorehouse for money that makes them smarter than the girl in the village that has sex with the high probability her only reward will be to get pregnant and have a baby to some village loser.  To find our if that is a reasonable analogy you would need to talk to some of the young girls themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 5:38 PM, Yinn said:

According to me I think Charlie correct. 

Also I use “ IMO” and “Generally speaking...”

This one I sure am correct. Caucasion is famous in Thailand for marry the sex worker. Everyone know about that. Have many TVF thred about this one. Can google.

But thank-you for advice English language sir.

Where did Chris meet you?

On 10/6/2019 at 5:12 AM, Nyezhov said:

Hi Yinn, can you explain the different types of what is apparently a curry that is steamed in a Bambboo packet. The one I have been eating out of the Burmese market is like pork, coconut and bamboo shoots, very spicy and totally nomnom. What is it called.

Im pretty dumb when it comes to basic stuff like that. In exchange, I can teach you unique USA knowledge that you would never know like how to time Ma Duece, how to take corners at 200kph in a 911 Turbo, how to clearly express that your accountant is an *ss*ol* at tax time, how to use a gas station coffee urn, how to fire up a snowblower, how to gut a moose, what to say to a cop on a traffic stop when you have a Glock in the glove box, how to order real Taco Bell, how to barbeque a steak correctly, what the best hot dogs are (Sabrett, Sahlens, Hebrews) and how to cook each one and how to use a toilet if there is no attendant to collect 3 baht (10 in the Raumchitt)..hint...there arent pay toilets in 99% of the USA.

If you want to know the name of food ask the vendor! Or they can type the name into google translate. As for what you can teach about the USA: Dukes of Hazard.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:52 AM, Yinn said:

You live in Thailand.

Can you read thai? If no you are illiterate.

Can you understand Thai? If no you are deaf? 

Can you speak Thai? If no you are a mute person. 

Can you write thai?

An illiterate, mute, deaf person will have problems in Thailand. Your knowledge will be very small. 

Same if a Thai go to live England and lazy to learn how to read signs, speak to people, listen to the news.

Everyone will think he the idiot.

How can he live?

You just blew my mind with that post after a decade in LOS....all tho I can speak and understand some thai..

On 10/6/2019 at 12:12 AM, Nyezhov said:

Hi Yinn, can you explain the different types of what is apparently a curry that is steamed in a Bambboo packet. The one I have been eating out of the Burmese market is like pork, coconut and bamboo shoots, very spicy and totally nomnom. What is it called.

Im pretty dumb when it comes to basic stuff like that. In exchange, I can teach you unique USA knowledge that you would never know like how to time Ma Duece, how to take corners at 200kph in a 911 Turbo, how to clearly express that your accountant is an *ss*ol* at tax time, how to use a gas station coffee urn, how to fire up a snowblower, how to gut a moose, what to say to a cop on a traffic stop when you have a Glock in the glove box, how to order real Taco Bell, how to barbeque a steak correctly, what the best hot dogs are (Sabrett, Sahlens, Hebrews) and how to cook each one and how to use a toilet if there is no attendant to collect 3 baht (10 in the Raumchitt)..hint...there arent pay toilets in 99% of the USA.

Gutting the Moose is a waste as the meat is too lean , its the fat ur body needs, so go for the steak, bring to room temp, fresh grind pepper and kosher salt, sear both sides on high heat finish in over to desired temp, and most important let it REST..then dip in butter for extra flavor........the toilet dilemma, i just wait for a thai to walk in and copy him with payment..if HE pays, then so do I, as the attendant likes to single me out as the locals seem to have VIP all access, maybe they pay a pro rated monthly fee to pee anywhere in LOS ????

On 10/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, Nyezhov said:

I wish I knew. I guess I need to take a pic. I bet there are local variations.

I dont care. I didnt even read the OP. I just thought the title was good for discussion. ????

Especially because I look and act fat, dumb and helpless, thereby bringing out the mothering instinct in vast numbers of market Aunties, Grandmothers and even a few pretty nice looking ones, who, Im sure say, "poor falang, he is so dumb he doesnt even know what *insert name of food here* is, I hope he likes it, he is so cute and helpless I gave him extra".

Yeah dude. I can only pull it once and after that its regular price, regular portions and Im obligated to buy. Thats how they lure dumb farangs like me in. Give him a free sample of something really F'in tasty and then look piteously at him until he buys. No wonder Im a disgusting fat body. Pass by the Auntie that gave you extra last week and she lays a curse on you, but usually its "Helloooooooooooo, how you, you like my *insert some disgustingly delicious food*, you want?" Smiling and holding out a packet of something. Oh, OK, ya got me.

You better be ready to walk the walk if you talk the talk. My favourite..."Thai spicy OK?". OK. Now, with that response, in her head she is saying, yeah, you dumbas*  farang, you say Thai spicy OK? OK, let me show you how we do it in Issan, I"ll make you scream you silly B*tch", then she lays a plate in front of you where the steam makes your eyes burn, now you are screwed falang, better not scream and clutch your throat with your Gogogf watching, damn what an idiot I am, why did I say OK........

Lucky for me after all these years, you cant burn me out Auntie. Lay those peppers in there. After I had my attempted widowmaker last year, my usual Auntie cook told me that I needed to eat more peppers and she hasnt quit since. Good for you! Good for *pokes me in chest*. Good! You eat! Am I as dumb as she thinks I am? ????

I did somtam with 8 chilis once...was a life lesson..never again..exit wounds... too spicy mista? ok ok..555

On 10/8/2019 at 11:14 AM, Fex Bluse said:

Thai government say all foreigners are the tourists. So, you wrong. Not live in Thailand. Only visit Thailand. 

Wrong again. Even most Thai does not know much about Thailand because of the bad Thai education. 

Even the foreigner can speak Thai, him mostly hear the conversion about food and gossip. 

????

You tink too mutt!!!

On 10/8/2019 at 11:54 PM, Grumpy John said:

It's one of the mysteries of  Thailand!  My guess is the Thai joker got the green water out of one of the buckets or half chemi drums catching rainwater off the sala roof. So,  my next question is: why the he11 would anyone catch water that no-one will use? It just sits there and goes Green.  Even the dogs won't drink it! I take a bottle and a dog bowl for them and a Thai water bucket with ice water for me. 

Dig a giant hole by the gauge and lay a 10 bt bamboo mat over top, add bottle of lao kao...wait 10 mins..

I do think a percentage of Thais regard us as stupid. It is actually quite amazing what stupid people can accomplish. They can build the world's largest and most technologically advanced nations. They can win Nobel peace prizes for scientific achievements and great literature. They can win Peabody awards for great journalism and Pulitzers, Oscars and countless other awards. They can build advanced weapons systems and they can go into space. 

How do such stupid people accomplish so much? I guess since they are giving each other the awards, they are partial. 

3 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

If you want to know the name of food ask the vendor! Or they can type the name into google translate. As for what you can teach about the USA: Dukes of Hazard.

Hey thanks for the tip! Wouldnt be able to survive without you.

I dont understand the Dukes of Hazzard reference?

Stupid?  I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Thailand, 1977-79.  Worked with farmers in Loei with the Land Development Dept.  One day at a "client's" farm, I volunteered to climb up a coconut tree and get a big green coconut.  I shinnied up the tree like a monkey (I'm small and spent my childhood climbing trees).  Waaay up there, I start twisting off a coconut.  Those things are very tough to get off!  Then a nest of those big black ants crawled all over me.  It was a race against time.  I finally loosened a coconut and slid back down the tree at high speed.  Spent the next few minutes swatting ants. 

The old farmer/blacksmith then proceeded to walk over to a nearby tree and pull out a very long bamboo pole with a little hook knife and neatly snagged a few more coconuts.  Everyone had a good laugh at that, stupid me included.  But they were impressed with my climbing ability, willingness and good humor.  I made friends, the blacksmith taught me things and I did favors for them. 

He made this knife for me as a going-home present, along with two others.  I'll never forget him.  He showed me how to put a chicken to sleep and how to get a dog to pick up the remnants of the coconut and deposit them on the compost pile in the banana grove.  No kidding!  I was flabbergasted.  Mumble, mumble, nod of the head and the dog did it.  I never understood much of his Isaan-speak, let alone his elderly wife who always had a chew of betel-nut in her mouth.  We had fun, learned from each other and respected each other.  That's what we did before TV and iPhones and stuff, just after dinosaurs became extinct.

image.png.ba970cb17bdc2e2e1add042e2d164db2.png

Archived