Do Thai's think we are as dumb as we think they are?

Grumpy John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2019 at 11:18 AM, Pilotman said:

Indeed so, I would also add that he needs to be doing more in life than checking rain gauges on a daily basis. They probably think that he's the dumb one for doing that. 

Especially when he said it hadn't been raining! 

4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Especially when he said it hadn't been raining! 

It's a bit diffiCult to know if it had rained during the night when the land is 6km from the house.  Going the other way West to Wang Plong (5km) it rains more than our village but we only know if we go down to the shop there.  Orchard #1 is 3km North East from the house and it can rain big time out there and we get hardly a drop in the village....or vice versa.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:13 PM, spidermike007 said:

I do think a percentage of Thais regard us as stupid. It is actually quite amazing what stupid people can accomplish. They can build the world's largest and most technologically advanced nations. They can win Nobel peace prizes for scientific achievements and great literature. They can win Peabody awards for great journalism and Pulitzers, Oscars and countless other awards. They can build advanced weapons systems and they can go into space. 

How do such stupid people accomplish so much? I guess since they are giving each other the awards, they are partial. 

U tink too mutt mista!

Archived