How Do I Find My Cinnamon Girl in Chiang Mai? ..... Please!

MisterBleach

Everybody, including Neil Young, has some sort of dream about a Cinnamon Girl.

And, being in Asia for many, many years, so far, I have not found mine.

Have you found yours?

If you have, then maybe you can tell me how I can find mine.

The Key Word is "cinnamon", because I guess it would be less easy to find a chocolate girl in Chiang Mai, although there are a few.

I love this song!

I also love dogs

Let's all keep a good sense of humor in order to live a longer and happier life.

Best to you all!

32 minutes ago, MisterBleach said:

The Key Word is "cinnamon", because I guess it would be less easy to find a chocolate girl in Chiang Mai, although there are a few.

I get the feeling if you ask a local , you may end up with a weird look and be driven off to some dodgy club and introduced to Chinaman

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

Robin thought he'd found one but Batman corrected him!

IMG_5485.JPG.5e32c7f5c8cc87e9b651baac20779151.jpg

There's that juvenile cartoon again implying that all Thai women are the same -  unlike human beings.

Please move to Pattaya forum. Possibly a teenager in Ohio playing on his mom's computer. 

I'm not really a newbie, just only three replies in four years, but after having lived in CM for over 25 years I can honestly say that it is a minefield out there, so my advice would be go slow and learn to speak Thai well, including some Muang (local dialect spoken in CM) if you have the time. It took me years (and many barfines) before I realised that the only thing you get in bars in LOS is beer, nooky and lies and, not necessarily in that order. My wife had never had a boyfriend and could not speak English, but knew enough about 'Somchais' to know she never wanted one. We've been married 20 years. Good luck !

Mister Bleach,

You have been in Asia many many years and have not found your girl. You will not find her here either.

Oh please help me find a girlfriend. I really want one before I finish high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, amexpat said:

There's that juvenile cartoon again implying that all Thai women are the same -  unlike human beings.

Please move to Pattaya forum. Possibly a teenager in Ohio playing on his mom's computer. 

I've been married to one for 27 years...………….. Don't ever lose your sense of humor!

3 hours ago, MisterBleach said:

Also, as Neil Young said, "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere".  

But, I am sure he was not referring to Chiang Mai, which is definitely somewhere.

Chiang Mai is probably the greatest place on Earth.  So true!

I DO believe it!

You'll find her on Sugar Mountain.

Pass on this thread, when I see the word "Cinnamon" I get scared ????!!! there is only one "foodstuff" I am allergic too - Cinnamon, for whatever reason can't tolerate it, I once tried a piece of "Big Red" gum, never again, bought my mouth and lips out in blisters!

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Follow the words of a washed up heroin addict?

Blah blah good luck.

One of the best musicians of my generation who made music that will still be good in 1,000 years and you're calling him what?

Gotta be kiddin'. 

Wrong City, Wrong country, she lives in Winnipeg.  And as "Everybody Knows That Is Nowhere", it's no wonder you can't find her. Word a warning if you do go, don't wear white bucks on your feet, cause those *%&$@#g moosedroolers will put a beat down on ya. But, hey,  .... don't be denied. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Momofarang said:

Bad post. Stickeperson reckons CH is the lowest place on earth...

Pollution, almost as bad as BKK .

Cinnamon , for lovers ,  i remember it well..

Archived