Can you bring CBD oil and valium to Thailand ?

mja1906

I suffer serious pain following a motor bike accident in thailand. I return to Los every 3 months to see my family. I carry mst (morphine) and tramadols always have a letter from my dr in UK (free) to say they are prescribed to me he also advised me to take a pic of the actual prescription and keep it on my phone. If stopped by customs they will have a problem without a drs letter esp if stopped on a stop over in the middle East. Ps you are also only allowed to bring in a 30 day supply otherwise you need an import licence ( see Thai gov web site on controlled drugs)

Sent from my SM-A510F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

wow.... my dad has a ton of medication for his heart. And he's planning to travel (thailand then malaysia) and be out of UK for 4months, so he has 4months worth of medication to bring with him. It fills his entire hand luggage. Any advice on what to do in this situation ? Thanks

3 hours ago, mja1906 said:

wow.... my dad has a ton of medication for his heart. And he's planning to travel (thailand then malaysia) and be out of UK for 4months, so he has 4months worth of medication to bring with him. It fills his entire hand luggage. Any advice on what to do in this situation ? Thanks

Has he had an op? or waiting for one

As others have said, Valium is a scheduled drug here. However they can legally bring up to a 30 day supply with them provided it is in clearly labelled prescription bottle. Would be advisable to also have a doctor's certificate.

CBD requires a permit from the Thai FDA barcotics bureau to bring in. Not too hard to get. Contact [email protected]

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived