Five murdered in Austrian ski town of Kitzbuehel - police

webfact

Five murdered in Austrian ski town of Kitzbuehel - police

2019-10-06T113355Z_1_LYNXNPEF950BA_RTROPTP_4_AUSTRIA-CRIME.JPG

Police officers stand in front of a house where, according to police, five people were found dead in Kitzbuehel, Austria October 6, 2019. ZOOM.TIROL via REUTERS

ZURICH (Reuters) - Austrian police are investigating the suspected murder of five people in the ski town of Kitzbuehel, police said on Sunday.

The murders had occurred overnight, a spokesman for the regional Tirol police said.

The suspected perpetrator had been detained, Austrian press agency APA reported, citing police.

Five people have been murdered in an Austrian ski town, police said on Sunday, with local media reporting the alleged attacker was targeting his former girlfriend. David Doyle reports.

Local media, citing police information, reported the perpetrator was a 25-year-old man who had entered the family home of his former girlfriend and shot five people - the young woman and her new boyfriend, as well as her parents and brother. He later turned himself over to the police and confessed to the murders, media reported.

The police spokesman declined comment to Reuters on the local media reports.

(Reporting by Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi; Editing by Toby Chopra)

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2019-10-07

The Chinese have a word for these guys.

Shao Huangdi.  Which means 'little emperor'.

The phsyc problems associated with these people are endless.  Especially so now, given the entitled attitude of the millenials anyway.

Take him out the back and put a bullet in his head.  Do the world a favour.

Queensland Times somehow has a far better account of the event than Reuters. Sounds like a case of escalating humiliation for the guy. I would be interested to hear his side of the story before they string him up.

Odd detail: apparently the ex-girlfriend was sleeping with her new boyfriend in the family home (they were shot together in bed). Call me old-fashioned but that sounds a bit degenerate to me.

29 minutes ago, Salerno said:

You're old fashioned :coffee1:

Then again, guessing you're a Queenslander so no surprise ????

Would you let your 19 year old daughter sleep with her new boyfriend (who had known each other less than a couple of months) under your roof? Sounds decadent to me.

Let the people vote: 'like' means it's degenerate, 'confused' means it's acceptable.

2 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

Queensland Times somehow has a far better account of the event than Reuters. Sounds like a case of escalating humiliation for the guy. I would be interested to hear his side of the story before they string him up.

Odd detail: apparently the ex-girlfriend was sleeping with her new boyfriend in the family home (they were shot together in bed). Call me old-fashioned but that sounds a bit degenerate to me.

You are old fashioned.

2 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

Would you let your 19 year old daughter sleep with her new boyfriend (who had known each other less than a couple of months) under your roof? Sounds decadent to me.

Let the people vote: 'like' means it's degenerate, 'confused' means it's acceptable.

Europeans are generally less puritanical than your average banana bender.

They had that weird guy Bjelke Petersen running the show for years!!

My parents let me sleep with my girlfriend under their roof when I turned 16 (40 years ago) , and my father was generally very old-fashioned (also Austrian btw.).

You may want to revisit your definition of old-fashioned. [emoji849]

Sent from my BG2-U03 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

Austria doesn't "string up" people. He may go to jail and into psychiatric care.

And... greetings from Kitzbuehl.

5 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

What does a Queensland paper know  the local papers in Austria don't know I wonder? Must be a slow day in Queensland. 

7 hours ago, car720 said:

The Chinese have a word for these guys.

Shao Huangdi.  Which means 'little emperor'.

The phsyc problems associated with these people are endless.  Especially so now, given the entitled attitude of the millenials anyway.

nah just an average Catholic

14 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

Ok.  You are old fashioned. :cheesy:

14 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

Better than being banged on the back fence or sh@gged in a car, surely?

11 hours ago, luckyluke said:

"The Age of Consent in Austria is 14 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity." 

What, are you trying to empty out Pattaya?

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Austria, Australia.... is there a difference? ????

... no, not much, while the Austrian kangaroos developed a slightly thicker fur the Wiener Schnitzel with potato salad tastes just as well in Sydney ... 

16 hours ago, JamesBlond said:

So they do things differently than in Queensland. Who would have thought. ????

Archived