Meditation leads to discovery of burnt corpse at deserted gas station

webfact

Meditation leads to discovery of burnt corpse at deserted gas station

9pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News

A practitioner of dharma told police that meditation had led him to discovering a corpse in a deserted gas station.

Kiattisak Siankhunthot, 30, said that two blackened feet came to him while meditating so he went to see a 79 year old nun called Namyen to ask what it might mean. 

Further religious rites led him to some disused toilets on the Uttaradit to Phitsanulok (Route 11) road. 

There he discovered a burnt corpse with the extremities on its hands and feet missing. 

Police believe it is the body of a man but they don't have a clue who it is,how he came to die or how long he has been there. 

One black flip flop was found outside the toilets along with a broken phone at the scene. 

An autopsy is being undertaken. 

news_LwpJucIeYG180654_533.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Wang Kaphee police in Uttaradit are investigating. 

The overgrown gas station has been disused for ten years, reported Daily News.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-07

My wife practices this type of meditation and local police in her city asked her to help on a murder case. She successfully guided them to the guilty part. She received an official award from the police which is on the wall in our home. I'm still skeptical about the whole process as I'm sure there is a scientific explanation for all this stuff.

8 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

My wife practices this type of meditation and local police in her city asked her to help on a murder case. She successfully guided them to the guilty part. She received an official award from the police which is on the wall in our home. I'm still skeptical about the whole process as I'm sure there is a scientific explanation for all this stuff.

She's a witch! Burn her. ????

On 10/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, RichardColeman said:

was trying to explain to the wife as she watched this last night on the TV , that Thailand seems to be number 1 in the mumbo jumbo league

hope you had more success making sense with her than you have had here.

Archived