U.S. businesswoman Arcuri refuses to answer questions about intimacy with Boris Johnson

snoop1130

Boris Johnson's 'technology advisor' Jennifer Arcuri 'loudly and proudly boasted of "Boris bruises" on her thighs after romp with him', her friend from the time Milo Yiannopoulos claims

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7548215/Jennifer-Arcuri-bragged-sex-Boris-Johnson-claims-Milo-Yiannopoulos.html

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Kudos to her as well. I have no liking, or un-liking, of BJ or indeed Arcuri, but for interviewers to ask these sort of questions and her comments catapulted into clickbait for protecting her privacy is pure BS.

I honestly wish there were more people like her that tell the media to kiss off when asked these sort of questions. I don't care that the majority of people now-a-days feel they are entitled to know everything through the media, social or not, they aren't.

Categorically not.........................:thumbsup:

This post has lead to a number of replies. Whilst I think that it is fair in these circumstances (Alleged misuse of public funds) to ask the question, I totally agree with the second point you made. "The majority of people now-a-days feel they are entitled to know everything through the media, social or not, they aren't". Taken in isolation this is right on, the problem is that so many of the "Bottom feeders" (Pun intended) would give anything to appear in the media themselves, and may well imagine that others feel the same.

26 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

What a lame attempt to besmirch Boris.

Take a look at him....that is a dude who doesn't get 

any p**** on the side.

What's lame is not even attempting to fact check your assertions:

BONKING BORIS 

All of Boris Johnson’s women – a rundown of the affairs, flings and love-children left in the former Foreign Secretary’s wake

Boris wed first wife Allegra Mostyn-Owen in 1987 after they met at Oxford, but split when he had an affair with Marina Wheeler.

She married him in 1993, but first caught him out over his relationship with society writer Petronella Wyatt.

He had a four-year affair with “Petsy”, daughter of the late Labour grandee Lord Wyatt, while he was editor of The Spectator and she was one of his columnists.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7198455/all-of-boris-johnsons-women-a-rundown-of-the-affairs-flings-and-love-children-left-in-the-former-foreign-secretarys-wake/

In fact he lost his post as Arts Minister in the Conservative govt of the time because he lied about it. Anyway, there's lots more.

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It's a fair bit more than social media, as the OP article makes clear:

But still in the section you quoted are the words potential investigation...................

She could use this relationship to get financial benefit from him for her business so it is not like he shagged the housekeeper or some other irrelevant tabloid news. Needs to be fully investigated.

Its a step up from tupping the housekeeper to going for the poledancer?

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

54 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Having Sat through the hour long interview in real time the one question she could perhaps have fired back at the interviewers is 'are you (Piers Morgan) getting stuck into her (Susannah Reid)'?

And was he giving her public funds because of that? What would it take to make you understand that the issue isn't sex but that Arcuri had a relationship with Johnson and got public money through him?

On 10/12/2019 at 3:58 PM, bristolboy said:

The newspaper said one of her businesses had received £11,500 in sponsorship money from a mayoral organisation when Mr Johnson was mayor and a £15,000 government grant for foreign entrepreneurs in Britain.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49878693

He did not personally allocate that money. He was mayor!  some minion would have been tasked with scrutinising and allocating funds.

7 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

He did not personally allocate that money. He was mayor!  some minion would have been tasked with scrutinising and allocating funds.

True. But don't you think it possible that the mayor told the minion to include her business in the list?

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

And you know this how? She received 11,500 pounds from a mayoral organization. And she's not even a citizen of the UK.

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

No it isn't. It's about stopping brexit.

That may be the ulterior motive but the fact is this woman was having a fling with Johnson and got government money. On top of which she's not even a UK citizen. Or even an EU citizen. Apparently, for Johnson, foreign aid begins at home.

32 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

That may be the ulterior motive but the fact is this woman was having a fling with Johnson and got government money. On top of which she's not even a UK citizen. Or even an EU citizen. Apparently, for Johnson, foreign aid begins at home.

She explained the money situation reasonably well during the hour long interview. Whether they were shagging or not would to me seem a Red Herring and poses the question "Why now?"

The answer is obvious...

Image result for dominic grieve

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

She explained the money situation reasonably well during the hour long interview. Whether they were shagging or not would to me seem a Red Herring and poses the question "Why now?"

The answer is obvious...

Image result for dominic grieve

Thanks for that. I am not up to speed with the whole issue. But typically, when people want to make sex lives an issue, it means their case is lacking.

3 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Thanks for that. I am not up to speed with the whole issue. But typically, when people want to make sex lives an issue, it means their case is lacking.

It's nothing more than a desperate ploy to stop brexit. I frankly cannot believe how low they are stooping (& it ain't over...yet!)

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

It's nothing more than a desperate ploy to stop brexit. I frankly cannot believe how low they are stooping (& it ain't over...yet!)

I just hope poor Boris doesn't own a dog or soon we'll be hearing how mean he is to it. And sadly, I'm dead serious.

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

After 100 messages I understand your opinion.  The moment that this comes up makes it suspicious. 

But apart from that ... Don't you think you shouldn't start a relationship with someone who at the same time gets money from a city of which you yourself are mayor?

Even if nothing is wrong it is just a stupid thing to do.

Archived