Radical Nerve Sparing Prostatectomy in Asia- NOT thailand

SenorJorge

Hi,

I am looking to have a radical nerve sparing prostatectomy for treatment-resistant alternating non-bacterial/bacterial prostatatis that has gone on for 10 months now with no treatment success in sight... I just want to be able to empty my bladder again and stop cathing myself so much... If I decide to have sex later I will get the implant done.  Studies say this is successful...

anyway.. any good prostatectomy docs in japan?

Singapore?

Taiwan?

China?

India   ----- if they can bill tricare that would be wonderful if not i can submit my own claim.  Thanks guys I just DONT WANT THI SSURGERY IN THAILAND - I hate the thai medical system.... Didnt know where else to put this.  I am looking to retire in Cambodia in the next 2 years or so.. on a nonrelated side note.. THANKS

17 minutes ago, andy72 said:

without a cancer diagnosis some doctors may be reluctant to perform such a surgical procedure

i think you can talk to this Singapore hospital online

https://www.mountelizabeth.com.sg/cost-financing/estimated-bill-size/prostatectomy

I am aware and I agree.  I know that many Asian hospitals are more considering of TURPS and prostatectomies in the west.  The recent studies they did supported turp and or prostatectomy as a good last restort option for people who have tried litereally everything else....  anyway I am sure I can find someoen in India, the important thing is that they do NERVE SPARING... this is critical for me.  Ive done all treatment modalities... I cant stay like this... Its either urinary diversion or prostatectomy.. Im not emptying.

Archived