BANGKOK

A single lady family friend is a mia noi who’s being financially supported by her Thai bf including own accommodation and cash. She’s been chatting a guy in Europe who has promised to marry her. He’ll visit her in Thailand for the first time in a couple of weeks. She has carefully planned the week long get together to ensure the bf does not find out. So I’m watching from distance how she’ll pull it off or will she get busted. She talks to my wife regularly and I get the intel. Pathetic of me isn’t it. But now as a semi-insider I can track her daily progress of deception. The bf calls every day. She even has got the European dude to catch a taxi from suvvy airport to Don Muang so they can fly off to her home town. “What if the bf calls while in a taxi between the airports? So better to meet at DM” is the sort of planning we’re talking about. I’ll report and update on her progress. Will she hook up with the new guy and live happily ever after and dumping the bf? Will she get busted and lose the bf and things don’t work out with the European? Will the Thai bf confront them both in Thailand? So many possible outcomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Only one....most have six or seven sponsors...

• Thanks 1

Stay out of the way!  Nothing to see here...normal Thai female operation...😳

• Haha 1

Several off topic and flame style comments removed.

She comes across as someone that has been in the "game" for quite some time. Whereas the Farang appears to enter the "Thai-Love-Scene" as a greenhorn.

Conclusion: Yes, she will get away with it.

• Like 1

A dead end relationship or the prospect of more....

6 hours ago, simon43 said:

I predict that the Thai bf will turn up unexpectedly, there will be a blazing row, the gf will make a quick exit and the western guy will hook up with the Thai guy...

You make movies?

There are only 2 outcomes here.

she plays both at the same time until she gets caught by bf and gets killed

plenty of “nice” girls living with or being supported  by smart foreigners while she is also dating a Thai guy

• Like 1