Will she get away with it?

A single lady family friend is a mia noi who’s being financially supported by her Thai bf including own accommodation and cash. She’s been chatting a guy in Europe who has promised to marry her. He’ll visit her in Thailand for the first time in a couple of weeks. She has carefully planned the week long get together to ensure the bf does not find out. So I’m watching from distance how she’ll pull it off or will she get busted. She talks to my wife regularly and I get the intel. Pathetic of me isn’t it. But now as a semi-insider I can track her daily progress of deception. The bf calls every day. She even has got the European dude to catch a taxi from suvvy airport to Don Muang so they can fly off to her home town. “What if the bf calls while in a taxi between the airports? So better to meet at DM” is the sort of planning we’re talking about. I’ll report and update on her progress. Will she hook up with the new guy and live happily ever after and dumping the bf? Will she get busted and lose the bf and things don’t work out with the European? Will the Thai bf confront them both in Thailand? So many possible outcomes.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Unless he speaks Thai he wont have a clue who is calling or what they are saying or what story/excuse she give to the bf or anyone else for that matter.

She could say right in front of him "dont mention the other bf etc" and he wouldnt have  a clue.

She will probably introduce him as her "brother/cousin" as who knows the Thai b/f could be in on it, wouldnt be the first time.

1 hour ago, sir charles IV said:

Will she hook up with the new guy and live happily ever after and dumping the bf?

My guess is she won't dump the Thai bf and the farang will pay for her and him! Warn the farang to dump the POS girl!

Keep us updated!

I'm a little confused though. You say she is a mia noi…..which would sort of indicate her Thai bf is also in another commited relationship. Start spying on his wife as well. Got all the makings of a great soap opera. Or a gunfight at the somtam corral.

You've just nudged ahead of kellersphuket in my list of posters of the year 2019.

There are only 2 outcomes here.

she plays both at the same time until she gets caught by bf and gets killed

plenty of “nice” girls living with or being supported  by smart foreigners while she is also dating a Thai guy

OP probably doesn't realise that sort of thing goes on all the time and usually with more than one "BF".

Will she get away with it- probably.

I do realize that. What makes it interesting for me is witnessing its development from the beginning and wondering what the outcome will be. More like watching a soap opera waiting for a climax ([emoji57])of some sort in anticipation.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Keep us updated!

I'm a little confused though. You say she is a mia noi…..which would sort of indicate her Thai bf is also in another commited relationship. Start spying on his wife as well. Got all the makings of a great soap opera. Or a gunfight at the somtam corral.

You've just nudged ahead of kellersphuket in my list of posters of the year 2019.

No news from kellersphuket? What could have gone wrong? 

On 10/8/2019 at 3:57 PM, baansgr said:

Only one....most have six or seven sponsors...

Reminds me of when I ran a GoGo bar. A girl I knew in another bar had quite a few sponsors.

I always thought the best piece of time-share she managed was taking one boyfriend in a taxi from Pattaya to the airport to see him off.

She kept the taxi waiting and met up with her next victim when his flight landed, returning to Pattaya with time-share #2 in the same taxi.

I like the Timeshare analogy [emoji122] but I don’t think she’s quite that advanced. Well not to my knowledge. Just a girl hedging her bets. She’s genuinely looking for a life partner and the current arrangement with the married bf is mutually agreed between them neither wants to commit. The real wife is aware too and reluctantly going along. It’s your typical union of convenience by all of them. I’m just curious to see how it pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived