Will she get away with it?

On 10/8/2019 at 2:42 PM, sir charles IV said:

Will she hook up with the new guy and live happily ever after and dumping the bf?

Women are like Orangutans. The don't let go of the last branch until the have three hands/feet on the next branch. 

That being said mia noi's have a finite lifespan unless they are the original childhood sweetheart. 

Look,this place is unreal,my  wife was shagging a Thai guy down the road,guess what through the grapevine his wife,who is hooked up with a german,and lives in Germany calls,crazy at him for going with my wife,they all know each other and threatens to take the 2 trucks he delivers soil in off him as she  owns them[well with the germans money],,so eventually i divorce my wife she pays off the trucks and buys him a big motorsai,meanwhile i am shagging a friend of hers,who she used to work with in Phuket,so the 2 mil settlement is nearly gone,meanwhile my new chick tells me i have man from England,he take care 3 year,ihave go see him,as i owe him,devastated i say 'how long ' 2 week then i come back to you,i lub you too much" disgusted i reluctantly agree,as i liked her a lot,some 6 weeks later she is still there,,"he come for 3 month what i can do she pleads,i said come home,i give you chance,then i hear maybe he take her to uk,"good luck i said what is your job,whore basically,i am sure they would look at that well in the visa application,then she said she would not go if i give 1 mil bride price,, i could pick up a second hand dartboard with half the pricks this is Thailand,not saying all girls are like that ,but as there is no real social security they are all trying to amass as much as they can before they pass the use by date. Another point ,plenty of falangs i know say they have wonderful marriges,we are up country here ,so how come half or more spend much of their time in the local bar,cos it's <deleted>,they do exactly what the wife tells them,i don't know what it is,Thai women can be so caring,charming and fun,yet i can't help feel that many are masking darker aims, anyway interesting thread keep us posted king Charles.

Look,this place is unreal,my  wife was shagging a Thai guy down the road,guess what through the grapevine his wife,who is hooked up with a german,and lives in Germany calls,crazy at him for going with my wife,they all know each other and threatens to take the 2 trucks he delivers soil in off him as she  owns them[well with the germans money],,so eventually i divorce my wife she pays off the trucks and buys him a big motorsai,meanwhile i am shagging a friend of hers,who she used to work with in Phuket,so the 2 mil settlement is nearly gone,meanwhile my new chick tells me i have man from England,he take care 3 year,ihave go see him,as i owe him,devastated i say 'how long ' 2 week then i come back to you,i lub you too much" disgusted i reluctantly agree,as i liked her a lot,some 6 weeks later she is still there,,"he come for 3 month what i can do she pleads,i said come home,i give you chance,then i hear maybe he take her to uk,"good luck i said what is your job,whore basically,i am sure they would look at that well in the visa application,then she said she would not go if i give 1 mil bride price,, i could pick up a second hand dartboard with half the pricks this is Thailand,not saying all girls are like that ,but as there is no real social security they are all trying to amass as much as they can before they pass the use by date. Another point ,plenty of falangs i know say they have wonderful marriges,we are up country here ,so how come half or more spend much of their time in the local bar,cos it's ,they do exactly what the wife tells them,i don't know what it is,Thai women can be so caring,charming and fun,yet i can't help feel that many are masking darker aims, anyway interesting thread keep us posted king Charles.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Well only 3 more sleeps before the premier. Looking forward to sharing the experience. For those who have a life you can watch another channel ....... if you dare [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Look,this place is unreal,my  wife was shagging a Thai guy down the road,guess what through the grapevine his wife,who is hooked up with a german,and lives in Germany calls,crazy at him for going with my wife,they all know each other and threatens to take the 2 trucks he delivers soil in off him as she  owns them[well with the germans money],,so eventually i divorce my wife she pays off the trucks and buys him a big motorsai,meanwhile i am shagging a friend of hers,who she used to work with in Phuket,so the 2 mil settlement is nearly gone,meanwhile my new chick tells me i have man from England,he take care 3 year,ihave go see him,as i owe him,devastated i say 'how long ' 2 week then i come back to you,i lub you too much" disgusted i reluctantly agree,as i liked her a lot,some 6 weeks later she is still there,,"he come for 3 month what i can do she pleads,i said come home,i give you chance,then i hear maybe he take her to uk,"good luck i said what is your job,whore basically,i am sure they would look at that well in the visa application,then she said she would not go if i give 1 mil bride price,, i could pick up a second hand dartboard with half the pricks this is Thailand,not saying all girls are like that ,but as there is no real social security they are all trying to amass as much as they can before they pass the use by date. Another point ,plenty of falangs i know say they have wonderful marriges,we are up country here ,so how come half or more spend much of their time in the local bar,cos it's <deleted>,they do exactly what the wife tells them,i don't know what it is,Thai women can be so caring,charming and fun,yet i can't help feel that many are masking darker aims, anyway interesting thread keep us posted king Charles.

... and exhale....

slowly...

... and breathe... again...

On 10/8/2019 at 9:42 AM, sir charles IV said:

I’ll report and update on her progress. Will she hook up with the new guy and live happily ever after and dumping the bf? Will she get busted and lose the bf and things don’t work out with the European? Will the Thai bf confront them both in Thailand? So many possible outcomes.

What an amazing intrigue! How exiting. Can´t wait until the end of the book (read thread).

Day1- the rendezvous apparently went as planned. Saw photos of the couple slurping McDonald’s coke at dmk. Lovely images. Can’t help but to feel for the guy who’s thinking how’s it possible that she’s not taken already. Little he knows. They’re now tucked away in a hotel in hometown countryside catching up after months of online chatting. The Thai bf calls usually at specific times in the day. Surely she’s well prepared. Haven’t heard from her so things are going well one suspects. Tomorrow is about meeting the family. They both will be tired!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived