Does anyone know of prescription glasses mail order other than Zenni?

Thomas J

I went to Top Charoen in Pattaya and even a basic pair of progressive glasses with their ("50%") discount wash going to be about $25,000 thb.  I have gone to Zenni but the frame styles that I like are out of stock.  Does anyone know of another good prescription mail order site that will ship glasses to Thailand?   

No, but I can only say that the specs I got from Zenni for $50 are better than ones I got from KT Optic for Bht 22,000.

OK, maybe frames are not as sturdy, but lenses perfect. 

Either wait til your choice of frames is available, or change your choice, they have thousands.

5 hours ago, wgdanson said:

No, but I can only say that the specs I got from Zenni for $50 are better than ones I got from KT Optic for Bht 22,000.

OK, maybe frames are not as sturdy, but lenses perfect. 

Either wait til your choice of frames is available, or change your choice, they have thousands.

Yes, Goggles4U has a good selection. We have ordered progressive glasses from them at very low prices, 2 pair for $99 USD.

45 minutes ago, William Osborne said:

Eyebuydirect......good choice of frames and lens depending on budget.....i paid about 90 US for progressive and about 40 for normal......they ship UPS so may have to pay small import charge

William Osborne,  Were you happy with the quality of the glasses? 

Archived