BANGKOK
snoop1130

Britain tells EU: compromise on Brexit or we'll get nasty: Spectator source

Izal! Luxury, until you saw the end of your finger poking out through the middle.
Bronco was more upmarket than Izal which was the stuff one found hanging up in in outside cold school playground toilets.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/9/2019 at 7:47 AM, kingdong said:

What's your obsession with race?

He keeps losing it 

EU seems to think, " Better you get nasty and punch yourselves in the face"

• Like 2

Its almost bizarre this Hard Brexiteer obsession with making "...or else" threats to the other side of any argument. Maybe they think getting pumped up is going to impress anybody. Reminds one of school playground bullies.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Bronco was more upmarket than Izal which was the stuff one found hanging up in in outside cold school playground toilets.

For the privileged few, not the many, I suppose.

• Haha 2

For the privileged few, not the many, I suppose.
The odd thing was that soft toilet paper was cheaper and frowned upon as a sign of lower class habits. Not to be confused with back-to-backs with their toilets at the bottom of the back yard. Which reminds me of a joke ...

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Really? Nice one.

At one swoop you have managed to insult 17.4 million people.

I am sure that there are many Brexiteers who know as much as, or more than you about economics, finance and international trading than you.

I can understand simple economics but if you wanted aircraft radios fixed, mobile cell phone sites built, installed, integrated into the network I'm your man. Each of us have our own skills but that doesn't mean that we are ignorant or stupid.

For example would you go to an accountant or a financial guru to get your car fixed?

Your problem like many Remainers is that you don't think through or research your subject before you post a reply.

It's you that have insulted the so called 17.4 million - in having the gall to think you can speak on all their behalfs and that they 'think as one'. Besides which 3 and a half years later many may have died or changed their mind, which the coming referendum will put to the test once and for all. 

BTW what's happened to the old canard - ( in angry voice) there were two choices on the ballot paper Remain or Leave it said nothing about a deal.  Maybe we can have a memorial - on some closed down car plant in the Midlands maybe for all the fallen Brexiteers who have gone to great gig in the sky - lit by an eternal flame to be called The Death of Democracy. And every year unrepentant no- dealers can gather on June 15th to celebrate that wonderful day. 

Latest from old Nige.......

Varadkar says a new “treaty agreement” is possible by the end of October. We didn’t vote Brexit to leave one EU treaty and sign up to another.
8:12 AM · Oct 11, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

More about keeping the Polish and Romanians out IMHO, I think they're white.

You missed out Hungarians and the coming Albanians / Macedonians who have just got accession status. 

• Thanks 1