Britain tells EU: compromise on Brexit or we'll get nasty: Spectator source

snoop1130

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I pulled my finger out and did some research and found a couple more.

I saw them. They seem to be congruent. However, it's a complex issue. The high share of B and NL probably reflects the fact that lots of goods actually transit there. Moreover, exports and imports include parts that are included in products that are then exported to whatever destination inside or outside the EU. So a product exported by UK to France or the USA, may be significantly composed of German parts, and a product exported by Germany to UK may include British parts, etc... 

The problem with statistics is same as that famous " half glass of water" or is it half full...?  depending what some one like to point out .

Brexit chaos (for both E.U./U.K.) could be an interesting study object for economists   ….. "like white mousses in a economy lab" ????...lessons can be taken out it for those experts .

Very soon maybe they can start study it in real time ????

2 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'm for No Deal now and let BJ wait 3/6 months for his election. Bring on the chaos, deaths from medicine shortages, businesses going bust pound getting rinsed, shortages in shops and thousands of lorry drivers at boiling point. Skirmishes between fishermen in the channel , armed paramilitaries on the Irish border playing roadblocks again. - all 24/7 on rolling news channels.   He'll be screaming to get back in . Let chaos reign and then back in and no more of this nonsense and let's remember who caused this chaos and those British who cheered it on can hang their heads in abject shame. Yes please No Deal and let's all choke on this poisonous bilge. So no more extensions EU kick us out and let us rot. Time to take the gloves off.

Image result for ira roadblock

And the Rump will be egging it on

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

And may the source be with you.....

image.jpeg.6734b46c9331f5fce97562d37d28468a.jpeg

Yes,  Higher Prices .

We will not starve,  UK have major European food suppliers , Aldi and Lidl..

Get down there folks,  empty the shelves  before ditch day ,  OCT 31.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

“It sounds angry and desperate,” she said. “Since it hasn’t been denied by Number 10 ... one can only assume it’s come from the center, from the prime minister’s adviser. It reveals that there doesn’t appear an actual plan at all.”

There’s a surprise - not!

How can you make plans with the eu?they realise their little gravy train is going to hit the buffers,good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 minutes ago, kingdong said:

How can you make plans with the eu?they realise their little gravy train is going to hit the buffers,good riddance to bad rubbish.

For my money I would easily replace one racist Brit with one non-racist European.  Even pound for pound.  (Not the at the dreadful place the Brexit gang have driven it to obviously).

6 minutes ago, kingdong said:

It is the UK bigots that want to leave.

EU is not kicking anyone out.

Maybe bungling Boris the groper has forgot this,.

23 minutes ago, elliss said:

You mean,  Higher Prices ?. 

We will not starve UK  main suppliers , Aldi and Lidl..

Get down folks, and empty the shelves ...

And make sure you are with first group , as   soon they see taking / buying  multiple packages of different objects the " mass hysteria for hoarding" start , and then supply lines can't follow normal way  , and creating more off that "hoarding hysteria " ????

Reminds me as a  toddler in the times of Suez Crisis ..I found in every closet or draw food …"hoarding food"???? 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't we just give Ireland to the EU as full and final payment of any money they think we owe them?

Maybe if you throw in Gibraltar also  …. Spanish problem also solved ????

11 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

nigel farage is going to be the new UK EU chancellor and will veto everything in sight  and bring the EU down on its knees if they dont do a deal/. 

Actually , i was rater concerned about Nigel , has he done a runner , to the USA ?.

Give him a second chance, hopefully he will come out of a top hat , just like that.. 

25 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Yes it will have to be imported form Holland

HP Sauce - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Sauce (use link by google or you get a bird page …. strange …)

Cached

Similar

HP Sauce is a brown sauce originally produced by HP Foods in the United Kingdom, now produced by the H. J. Heinz Company in the Netherlands. It was named after London's Houses of Parliament.

7 minutes ago, david555 said:

HP Sauce - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › HP_Sauce

Cached

Similar

HP Sauce is a brown sauce originally produced by HP Foods in the United Kingdom, now produced by the H. J. Heinz Company in the Netherlands. It was named after London's Houses of Parliament.

so? it is made in the Nederlands

12 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

so? it is made in the Nederlands

Probably the Heinz company bought the company , That is why they produce it in The Netherlands ( As only English is allowed here , and the Language police could  wakes up ...5555 lol )

2 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Well tell that some other posters especial Thai posters

The irony of BJ, Cummings et al not being able to get HP on their full-Englishes post brexit is, I'm sure, not lost on any of us Brits gents.  Touche (with a funny froggy accent on it.)  No matter, they will gorge on bendy bananas, and Swiss (non-EU) muesli.

20 minutes ago, Slip said:

The irony of BJ, Cummings et al not being able to get HP on their full-Englishes post brexit is, I'm sure, not lost on any of us Brits gents.  Touche (with a funny froggy accent on it.)  No matter, they will gorge on bendy bananas, and Swiss (non-EU) muesli.

OMG ,   full - English breakfast , without HP sauce. 

Brexiteers , must be held responsible, the Tower ..

1 minute ago, elliss said:

OMG ,   full - English brekfast , without HP sauce. 

Brexiteers ....

Why ? any serious risks of withdrawal symptoms possible ..? ????

35 minutes ago, Slip said:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "brexit breakfast"

15 minutes ago, david555 said:

Why ? any serious risks of withdrawal symptoms possible ..? ????

David555 you fail to understand the psyche of the Brits, both type A (non racist-thug), and B (Brexit supporter).  No HP could have serious consequences across the board.

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You read it wrong. You even wrote it wrong.

UK will be OK but the writing is on the wall for the EU.

And now the EU damage is self inflicted to boot!

What are you talking about???

He read and wrote is right : "the future of Europe and the UK"

Europe may suffer a bit of the Brexit during a short period,

but nothing compared to what the UK will have to endure ! :crying:

5 minutes ago, Slip said:

David555 you fail to understand the psyche of the Brits, both type A (non racist-thug), and B (Brexit supporter).  No HP could have serious consequences across the board.

For us it stops after Brexit (whenever in which year /month  that would be :whistling:...? ) but anyway sad for those normal C ones 48 (??)% who has to keep up with them ????

Archived