Good places for the night with pool in Sukothai - advice please

thequietman

Heading over there at the weekend. However, I have looked on Agoda, etc. and I know they post photos of the rooms from 10 years ago and when you get there, there is always disappointment.

So, for those of you who live there, some suggestions please with a swimming pool.

Many thanks in advance for taking the time. ????

Difficult question and I live Sukhothai province to know what people like is also awkward are so many places with pools now at prices which vary so much.

All I would say is my friends stayed in the same Legenda Hotel twice in Old City Sukhothai when they visited me, looked at others and choose that but because it's near me.

They booked online and got it for 1800 instead or 2400, there are some G/H type places cheaper with nice pools but there not big pools. 

Well just drive out and go from hotel to hotel. As you do not say what area you want to sty at the city, the park or around some of the historical sites. You can get a place nearly to Ultraladet if you want lots of hotels in that area

13 hours ago, moe666 said:

Well just drive out and go from hotel to hotel. As you do not say what area you want to sty at the city, the park or around some of the historical sites. You can get a place nearly to Ultraladet if you want lots of hotels in that area

I have transport, so somewhere near the park and restaurants please.

Difficult question and I live Sukhothai province to know what people like is also awkward are so many places with pools now at prices which vary so much.
All I would say is my friends stayed in the same Legenda Hotel twice in Old City Sukhothai when they visited me, looked at others and choose that but because it's near me.
They booked online and got it for 1800 instead or 2400, there are some G/H type places cheaper with nice pools but there not big pools. 

I’ve stayed here, it’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

We stayed here last fall for the festival the place is spotless great breakfast and convenient to everything....

Scent of Sukhothai Resort, 95/14 Moo 3, Khirimas Road, Muang kao, Sukhothai, Sukhothai Tambon Mueang Kao, Amphoe Mueang Sukhothai, Chang Wat Sukhothai 64210

Archived