BANGKOK
parafareno

Dressed for success

I dont know if it is worth to bring suit and shoes with me...i dont know.......it would be stupid if the deal would fail if I would wear short jeans and nice shirt

I really can’t understand why you would only consider the two extreme ends, and not the middle??  Not good thinking, you are fired!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, parafareno said:

heat is the problem, heat....you want me to die 🙂

Buildings are air conditioned. A quality light weight suit, cotton shirt, Taxis air conditioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A smart suit with a casual shirt or polo shirt. As for jeans shorts: no, never...anywhere under any circumstances!

• Like 2

so you need suit both pants and top part or can you get away with white shirt and pant suit

I wanted to wear jeans and some nice white long sleeve shirt

I guess I will have to go to china town where I will be raped with suit offer from Indian boys again...and try to get some cheap deal....then added a fake rolex and I am good to go

Why don’t you tell us what kind of job, everything you suggest sounds inappropriate to me.

There are nice pants in the world that are not part of a suit, that are not jeans and not sweat pants either.  You can dress them up or down as you like.  

Also, will you be interviewing with Thais, or with what ...the culture of the people might matter?