Weatherman forecasts cold weather in December and January

webfact

Weatherman forecasts cold weather in December and January

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4oAgpjDyqHX8qyIek3ndnutf

Dust off your winter clothing in preparation for the arrival of the cold season at the end of this year, as the mercury in thermometers across the country, is predicted to fall substantially, including in Bangkok where temperatures may drop to 15-17 degrees Celsius in December and January.

The Meteorological Department predicts that the current cold front, which has been hovering over the northern part of Thailand since yesterday, will bring rain and send temperatures in the northern and north-eastern regions down by 1-2 degrees Celsius initially and another 1-3 degrees Celsius between October 12-13.

More intense cold fronts from China are expected later this month through February, with the coldest weather lasting from late December until mid-January.

Coldest weather predictions by the Weatherman are as follows:

The North:  Chiang Rai, 7-9 degrees Celsius; Nan, 7-9 degrees Celsius; Chiang Mai, 12.14 degrees Celsius.

The Northeast:  Sakhon Nakhon, 7-9 C; Nakhon Phanom, 7-9 C; Nakhon Ratchasima, 13-15 C.

Central Region:  Kanchanaburi, 13-15 C; Nakhon Sawan, 14-16 C and Suphan Buri, 16-18 C.

Eastern Region:  Sa Kaew, 14-16 C; and Chon Buri, 16-18 C.

Southern Region:  Prachuap Khiri Khan, 17-19 C and Phuket, 20-22 C.

Bangkok:  15-17 C.

Source: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/weatherman-forecasts-cold-weather-in-december-and-january/

thaipbs.jpg

1 minute ago, dwcrist said:

And I predict hot weather in April and May. I must be an expert! I guess the only qualifications needed to be a meteorologist here is to know the basic seasons.

You need to have a functioning memory too.

Every year we have the same weather, but locals always seem surprised by it.

27 is the beach, 25 is for ambling around wherever there is a convenience store available, 15 is for fast hard hikes, Ive humped 100lbs of moose meat on my back at 5 and I sleep great too without AC.

Bring it on.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Coldest weather predictions by the Weatherman are as follows:

The North:  Chiang Rai, 7-9 degrees Celsius; Nan, 7-9 degrees Celsius; Chiang Mai, 12.14 degrees Celsius.

The Northeast:  Sakhon Nakhon, 7-9 C; Nakhon Phanom, 7-9 C; Nakhon Ratchasima, 13-15 C.

Central Region:  Kanchanaburi, 13-15 C; Nakhon Sawan, 14-16 C and Suphan Buri, 16-18 C.

Eastern Region:  Sa Kaew, 14-16 C; and Chon Buri, 16-18 C.

Southern Region:  Prachuap Khiri Khan, 17-19 C and Phuket, 20-22 C.

Bangkok:  15-17 C.

Damn he must be good !

4 hours ago, Tayaout said:

So time to plant strawberries? 

Just planted potatoes, they grow well up here in the NE in the cooler weather, not a good crop last year as never got so cool, looks like, based on this report it will be cooler this year - hope so? ????

4 hours ago, wimkuijp said:

What a nonsense. They can't even predict the weather for the next 3 days.

? They make perfectly good predictions! but that is what they are a "prediction", unfortunately Mother Nature doesn't always follow their prediction due to so many variables! Never mind though - great opportunity for the TVF anti Thai brigade to start the usual anti Thai sentiment ????

Archived