Drunk Chinese tourist shoots girlfriend dead after playing with Thai VP's gun

webfact

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Sad someone is dead but if I gave someone a lift and I got out the car for a pee and came back and they were looking in gloves boxes or whatever they would be walking for the rest of the way.

Unless they've got a gun in the meanwhile ...

4 hours ago, overherebc said:

Nothing scares me more than someone who has never had any training of any kind on firearms and has a firearm.

One who's had a skin-full of alcohol then plays with a firearm would scare me more !

Sounds like the vp of thai chinese trade was <deleted> as well? And cruising around with a loaded gun in his vehicle?? 

Why does he need a gun??? He takes them out but had to get a translator to talk to the shooter can't he speak chinese? 

Hmmmmmmm

6 hours ago, webfact said:

While he had stopped to urinate by the side of the road he heard a shot ring out. 

RIP for the young girl, it appears she was with the wrong people....

an Thai official stopped by the side of busy BKK road to take a leak (he couldn't come up with something more original?)  and the guest in the car took the opportunity to shoot the GF..... smells fishy, very fishy

Something that people never seem to consider: Guns have one purpose and one purpose only. To kill. Almost everyone who owns one doesn't really need to. If that thought sank in then there would be a massive reduction of people being shot, often for the most trivial of reasons.

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Seems these Chinese are not quite what the Thais thought they were, that's two Chinese that have killed g/f 's in just a few days.

two that we know..... imagine how many more that didn't make the front pages

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Why does the vp of a Chinese-Thai trade association need to carry around a loaded, unsecured gun in his car?

Is his occupation such a dangerous one?  Is Thailand such a dangerous place?

haven't you been reading TV posts.... if this was not a dangerous place/country why did the Thai government bought armored vehicles, helicopters, submarines, etc.,

What?  There's a sharkfin soup restaurant in Bangkok...  That place needs to be burned down.  Damn Chinese with their bloody sharkfin soup cannot continue killing sharks needlessly.  These majestic animals must be protected.  They should start chopping Chinese for soup, there's plenty of that scum to go around.

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

Or the gun,or the need for him to urinate,or...or.. Events like these are always a combination of events.

imo most men (and women) lack the cojones to pull the trigger, this is where the alcohol(or other drugs that lower inhibition -  though alcohol is probably the best drug for this) plays in rather than just circumstance or random coincidences.

RIP poor young girl.????

To keep a loaded 9mm in an open compartment BEHIND his seat makes sense ?
In reach of a VERY drunk guy, while pissing in the bushes ?
VP shows responsibility ?

Now block me if something of this is not legit to question ! 

Another waste of a life in Land of Smiles. The gun owner is a VIP, won’t be challenged by the law inforcement agencies, and the drunken chinaman will be sent back home where he will endure the wrath of Big Brother. 

To the departed, my sorrow

Bought a S&W 9m in the US locked in pistol case in US. The thing 

that puzzled when I bought it New 3 years does not have a safety. 

Below is the reasoning from S&W customers (some). Which is BS

because you can pull the pistol out at the same time flipping the

safety. 

Cut it and pasted 

Smith & Wesson is going to make a lot of people happy with the announcement of new M&P Shield concealed carry pistols without manual safeties. The original Shield pistols have thumb safeties on the side.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Before commenting on this topic, please consider the subject matter and be respectful that someone has died

thanks for reminding us! but this means also something is wrong! hiding behind the anonymity of the internet world  people think cowardly they may write any stupid, insane and cynical comments!

6 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Is it legal (even if had a license for it) to have the gun loaded in public?  Then again, he was vice president of the Thai-Chinese trade and industry association. Perhaps other rules for the 'influential' people

Yeah....I don't know but why does an official of a trade organization need or is able to carry a firearm??? That's my question...

49 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I don't suppose the poor girl had been flirting and the drunk Chinese took exception? R.I.P. 

I don't suppose that either because I wasn't there.

But I do know a guy, a senior expat manager, who made an extremely bad taste comment to girl in the office and he didn't know who her father was. He was on a plane home two days later.

Be careful out there.

He shouldnt  have let rhe gun out of his sight or if in the car then have ammunition seperated.

Weapon  can be registered  but even with บ.12 still need to have  bullets seperated for these reasons.

Reckon both parties are responsible 

Poor lady

it sure was lucky he was urinating outside the car.

the whole thing is all rather innocent, really.

i can think of a few times i have brought young couples home after a party for coffee and absolutely nothing like this has happened.

just plain bad luck.

If the gun was loaded then the drunk would of had to 'make ready' the pistol meaning a round would then be feed into the pistol from the magazine, this would need some weapon handling knowledge & therefore make it murder!!

If the pistol was already 'made ready' you would have to question why this was being carried in this state of readiness....manslaughter! Not that I am a legal begal of Thai law ????

Guns don't kill people....people do. Another sad death in the LOS ????????

Loaded or not loaded, I learned in the army not to point a gun towards anyone, it happened that one or the other young recruit does it anyway for joking. When he was screamed on by an officer and answered but sir it is not charged. Loaded or not its the same, I do not care, never do that again, never, understand? 

Archived