I forgot, can you get a re-entry on a 60 day Tourist Visa?

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

OK soif I have a 60, leave on the 3oth day with a rentry, then come back a week later I still have another 30 days?

No You would only get 23 days if you were out of the country for 7 days.

The re-entry permit only keeps your original permit to stay valid when you enter the country using it.

• Like 1

OK got it, that makes it easier for me to conceptualize my trip out of here. The hassle for me is not the in, but the out ????

So my OA is up 1/20. I leave 1/19, go somewhere cool to get an SETV. Come back 1/27. that leaves me a total of 60 days to mess around and go to the beach and even if I want to leave the country, I can, as long as I can get to BKK by say the week of the 23rd of march for a midweek flight? Bomb!

You can get Rentries at DMK right?

Now where should I go to get an SETV? Hmmmm...not Cambodia, I will fly there at the end of Fed when my lease is up...hmmmmmmm, guess Ill ask

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

OK got it, that makes it easier for me to conceptualize my trip out of here. The hassle for me is not the in, but the out ????

So my OA is up 1/20. I leave 1/19, go somewhere cool to get an SETV. Come back 1/27. that leaves me a total of 60 days to mess around and go to the beach and even if I want to leave the country, I can, as long as I can get to BKK by say the week of the 23rd of march for a midweek flight? Bomb!

You can get Rentries at DMK right?

Now where should I go to get an SETV? Hmmmm...not Cambodia, I will fly there at the end of Fed when my lease is up...hmmmmmmm, guess Ill ask

Yes, you can get re-entries at DMK.

Savannakhet or Vientiane is good choices for get your SETV, if you do not have before. But you said that you had an O-A, so it would be ok, out of what I know.

Not that it´s really fun in Laos, and if you wish more of that it will be a good choice with HCMC.

17 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, you can get re-entries at DMK.

Savannakhet or Vientiane is good choices for get your SETV, if you do not have before. But you said that you had an O-A, so it would be ok, out of what I know.

Not that it´s really fun in Laos, and if you wish more of that it will be a good choice with HCMC.

Ive been thinking of HCMC. And Uzbekistan. ????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ive been thinking of HCMC. And Uzbekistan. ????

Uzbekistan is not bad at all. Landed there for a change of planes one time I flew to Thailand. Fortunately there was something wrong, so that we were checked in and had to sleep over night to the next day. ????