beware of scammer

opalred

i went on a Thai website selling cars/saw a 4/4 good price and low mileage 

messaged the seller/reply he had left the country and had given authority to a friend to sell \what was my address to deliver

i gave address and said would prefer to go to my bank and do business as would be a cash sale

reply i don't know if you are wasting my time /and serious buyer/ go on a website that handle car sales for people all over the world

he wrote my wife sold her car through them and was a good service

i looked at the website and they were wanting a lot of personal details so stopped

received  message if i didn't register on the site i was not a genuine buyer/ he said it was better than bank transfer as that took 3days

all i had to do was register and pay joining fee then pay half of car price to them then the balance on transfer /???

i replied i would go to where the car was and pay cash to his agent on transfer /give me the address and phone number so can arrange meeting

no reply / now this add is in the popular world selling website and Thai selling website 

there are some bad apples out there/ take care cheers allan

Scammers are everywhere

I sail expensive model RC sailboats i was looking for specific custom made one (theres only about 25 in the world)

I saw one for sale on a German website very good price actually unbelievable

contacted seller he wanted cash up front would post boat to me free and send pictures of package and with tracking , god knows what would have been in the  box because

Only problem it belonged to a guy who i knew in Norway who had sold it to an Italian guy (and no it wasn't for resale)

All photos had been lifted from original for sale facebook post including pictures of boat in guys living room.

Post was reported and removed

Archived