VPN that works with Netflix Thailand

J9292983

I’ve currently got Netflix and when I went to Thailand I was impressed with the selection, plus most of the movies have Thai subs which is great for my Thai wife.

that being said when I returned home i am unable to find a VPN that works with Netflix Thailand without it giving you the proxy error.

anyone have any recommendations for a VPN service that works with Thailand Netflix 

3 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Why do you need a VPN for Thailand Netflix, does a subscription not do?

He is back in his home country, and was happy with the selections available when he was here. So he wants to access the Thai NetFlix library back home.

7 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Why do you need a VPN for Thailand Netflix, does a subscription not do?

I have a subscription, but i live in Australia and when I’m here I get the Australian version of Netflix. 

The thai version of Netflix has better shows and has there content with Thai subs (for my Thai wife). The Aussie version only has English and Chinese subs

6 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

I use Nord and have no problems accessing Netflix. 

Nord didn’t work for me. It loaded up the US version of Netflix when I used it. 

You appeared to have asked a very confusing question until it dawned on me that you want to watch Thai Netflix from outside the country. (thanks @timendres)

I would think it is highly unlikely that you could find a VPM which works that way round. VPNs are primarily set up to enable viewers from the developing countries to view the developed country's TV and movies, not the other way round.

The comparatively small customer base would not, I would think, make it worthwhile.

I’ve currently got Netflix and when I went to Thailand I was impressed with the selection, plus most of the movies have Thai subs which is great for my Thai wife.

that being said when I returned home i am unable to find a VPN that works with Netflix Thailand without it giving you the proxy error.

anyone have any recommendations for a VPN service that works with Thailand Netflix 
I sent you a PM.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

What I do is this:

I have a proxy server installed in my expensive router and NAS device (but you can use a cheap orange pi or raspberry pi instead) called Privoxy. My internet has a public IPv4 (not that private, CGNAT <deleted>). Since all the internet providers give 100 Mbit or more upload speed on fiber, my friend's thai wife in Europe can watch Thai netflix with that proxy easily.

You need an active internet somewhere in Thailand and you can keep watching without any issues because it is a residential IP, not a shared server IP from VPN providers.

Archived