BANGKOK
Chivas

VPN that works in Thailand paid for or free ??

Plenty of search material I agree but up to date information greatly appreciated

VPN that allows general use as regards the user actually being sited "in the uk"....if it works for Itv and BBC players so much the better but thats a bonus and not strictly required

Paid or free. Not interested in Zenmate as such too many previous issues

Thanks....

Hey. If you want to try out NordVPN then you can just register here https://vpn.yoti.com and get one free month to try it out. They have servers in the UK and I've watched Peaky Blinders on the BBC IPlayer too.

• Thanks 2

VyperVPN? anyone used that one, was thinking of that or nord

Know little of nothing about these things but wondering why need a VPN for BBC or ITV...get them on my little TV Box thing...bought for around 2000 Bt. in Tuk-Com. I did buy a VPN from Google for 1000 Bt. yearly...have it on 3 devices.

I use ExpressVPN. NordVPN and ExpressVPN always seem to get good reviews.

• Like 2

Check out Surfshark.com

Only $2 USD per month if you sign up for 36 months. You can sign up for 30 day free trial....they have UK locations as well. And unlimited devices

Edited by howlee101
Add another sentence
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

VyperVPN? anyone used that one, was thinking of that or nord

I have VyperVPN. I don't use it often but it seems to work well and they have servers almost everywhere.

I have been using Pure for the past three years, it fulfills my needs nicely and I have recommended it on TV not so long ago. However after evaluating Nord for the last couple of months I think I'll make the switch after my Pure subscription expires. Pricing being near identical, easier user interface better speed most of the time, connections seem to be more resilient too.

Before Pure I used Hidemyass; they suck and openly cooperate with the authorities.

2 hours ago, nonwanfai said:

Using windscribe since many years without a problem! 
https://windscribe.com

I have been using them for about a year. Just wondering if you notice any issues especially with regular disconnects when first connecting and or long connection times to sites on Saturday and Sunday pm? - UK access.