Woman building owner loses temper as masturbating cable thief caught

snoop1130

Woman building owner loses temper as masturbating cable thief caught

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1570613852_1-org.jpg

Building owner Wassana Songsri-in kicks thief Somchai Jiummuanthia, 30, after he confessed to masturbating after watching her walk past the building where he was stealing the electrical cables. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- A woman who owns a building under renovation in Phuket Town where a man was caught stealing electrical cables today (Oct 9) lost her temper in front of police after the thief revealed that he masturbated after watching her walk by.

Wassana Songsri-in kicked the thief, Somchai Jiummuanthia, 30, twice on hearing the confession.

She picked up a steel bar to hit Somchai, but police stopped her before more harm was done.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/woman-building-owner-loses-temper-as-masturbating-cable-thief-caught-73191.php#OYFFEt7h8DkkVcMS.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-10-09

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:
40 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

1570613852_1-org.jpg

Good promotional photo for the RTP....

Policeman stands by laughing while victim kicks suspect.

well, at least it shows he is human...  

when I first saw the Heading; all that come to mind, was; 'how to complete the Heading'? 

Woman building owner loses temper as masturbating cable thief caught - fire 

46 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have absolutely no idea why masturbation would even be necessary in Thailand.

Well, let's say 10K baht a month VS 1K cheap fun is 10% of income. So if you were to earn 2000$ back home, paying 200$ for a shot, all your drinking money.
Even one affords himself 1 on pay day, that results in masturbation the rest of the month!

(No wonder only few still go to a gogo bar, as the 200$ total costs would easily happen, even more).

So apparently you have the cops blessing to physically assualt people if they dare to admit to masturbating.

This picture is everything that is wrong with thailand.

Theivery, Incompetent police forces, Over reaction to minor crimes while serious crimes are passed over, and Women who look like rugby players !!!! 

14 hours ago, cheapcanuck said:
14 hours ago, BestB said:

I do not know when police stopped her but looking at the photo, cop is in stitches laughing 

Only after she picked up bar.

I'm confused, I thought he was the one with a bar.

Archived