Jump to content
BANGKOK
EricTh

Comparing Philippines and Thailand

Recommended Posts

On 10/10/2019 at 12:04 AM, Older and Wiser said:

Wow, so many posts, yet you're still an idiot who can't even spell the name of the place. What a dumb generalization.

 

 

Edited by yogavnture
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 12:04 AM, Older and Wiser said:

Wow, so many posts, yet you're still an idiot who can't even spell the name of the place. What a dumb generalization.

i got robbed thier twice and the police didnt help me get my passport back . i never go back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, yogavnture said:

i got robbed thier twice and the police didnt help me get my passport back . i never go back

as opposed to the efficient professional thai police?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, atyclb said:

as opposed to the efficient professional thai police?

actually i got nothin against the phil.  i got more against the idiotic posts here

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, donnacha said:


Yeah. While chewing over the idea of staying in the Philippines again, I've been thinking a lot about eggs. Anything simple I can make for myself without having to worry about eating out, except for fun of course.

I once hid a rice cooker in my Davao hotel room and used it to make porridge in the morning, boiled eggs in the afternoon, and hot water for coffee throughout the day. This time, I really should find some form of cheap accommodation that includes a simple kitchen 😄

 

i wish they would take down this thread. not much info being posted here. just jibberish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:15 AM, Captain 776 said:

Another friend going to airport to fly back to Thailand.........him and his Flip wife........had bags n backpack beside them on sidewalk.......backpack grabbed..........had wallet, all cards, passport......EVERYTHING in backpack......GONE~!!

That's exactly why I wear "out-of-fashion" cargo shorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another thread to unsubscribe with just rubbish being posted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cerox said:

Just another thread to unsubscribe with just rubbish being posted.

how do i unsubscribe im in a black hole here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yogavnture said:

how do i unsubscribe im in a black hole here 


Given that you have now posted seven barely comprehensible posts complaining that the posts of others are "gibberish", perhaps deleting your account would be a more effective way to avoid more discussions that are beyond your reading level.

There are many online forums were the level of discourse would make you feel more included. For example, you might find the comments section of YouTube to be intellectually stimulating.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, donnacha said:


Given that you have now posted seven barely comprehensible posts complaining that the posts of others are "gibberish", perhaps deleting your account would be a more effective way to avoid more discussions that are beyond your reading level.

There are many online forums were the level of discourse would make you feel more included. For example, you might find the comments section of YouTube to be intellectually stimulating.

only reason i evenn posted here was due to the sexist comments. i have a zero tolerance for that  

Edited by yogavnture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, atyclb said:

thought immigration kicked out all the african hookers?

this whole thread is tired

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...