What's up with the PC hysteria ?

mauGR1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Educate yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australians_in_American_football

They also can can run catch kick and tackle because they are trained that way. Not 1 demential where they have so many in a team they only do one thing.

Really dude? A bunch of nonames that played kiddie Oz football and then learned how to be men at a US college.

okay, so at least for probably 20 people over the past 50 years, the Australian football league has been a good minor feeder league for NFL punters and benchriders. Probably about the same as a division 3 college school like St Marys School for the Deaf. 

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Try to stay on topic please . If we can't do that I'll have no option but to close

Sorry Boss, I didn't see that till after I saw the vicious insult to the glories of American football.

Back to soccer then: am I a racist if I watch Manchester United and eat a banana? How about if I can do all of the Yid army chants? Is the very existence of Chelsea rascist and anti-Semitic itself? Even if a criminal Russian Jew owns them?

Where are the poms to enlighten us Yanks here.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Sorry Boss, I didn't see that till after I saw the vicious insult to the glories of American football.

Back to soccer then: am I a racist if I watch Manchester United and eat a banana? How about if I can do all of the Yid army chants? Is the very existence of Chelsea rascist and anti-Semitic itself? Even if a criminal Russian Jew owns them?

Where are the poms to enlighten us Yanks here.

Let's call it football please, in Thailand they call it football too, only the Yanks call it that horrible name who reminds me of smelly feet.

No you are not a racist, every sport should be fair and fierce competition; let the people sing obscene chants from the stands, and when the game is over, let's have a beer or five, and celebrate diversity as the added value which really is.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

1. None of those guys would last a game in the NFL even padded up.

2. None of those guys would last a period in the NHL.

BUt hey, they are tougher than pro soccer players.

And just a reminder of your incorrect statement.

2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Let's call it football please, in Thailand they call it football too, only the Yanks call it that horrible name who reminds me of smelly feet.

No you are not a racist, every sport should be fair and fierce competition; let the people sing obscene chants from the stands, and when the game is over, let's have a beer or five, and celebrate diversity as the added value which really is.

True, its called football. Soccer is for those that have no idea. Its the world game. Not a game played it one country like baseball that calls a world series for a competition only played by teams in one country. Or ice hockey played by those that have to skate to school.

Football, the real world game. Those giving racist chants should be banned, there is no part of that that s good.

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Football, the real world game. Those giving racist chants should be banned, there is no part of that that s good.

I agree that there is no good in that, but would it be fair to put the racists in jail ?

What would it be the right punishment ?

I believe in education and development of consciousness, rather than punishment.

16 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

really dude...you watched a hockey match recently? Look dont get me wrong, I find soccer artistic, but add speed and toughness to the mix and you got a winner...thats hockey.

"Toughness"

English school girls have played hockey for well over a hundred years without protective clothing let alone 'body armour'.

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

"Toughness"

English school girls have played hockey for well over a hundred years without protective clothing let alone 'body armour'.

Quite a different game though eh? Some nubile fillies in shirts and pigtails fighting over a rubber ball, flashes of white panties as they bump into each other, proud young breasts straining against their white blouses as they stretch their arms high to celebrate a goal?

Or folks bleeding almost to death on the ice, fractured skulls, shattered teeth, smashed mouths, cut tendons. Yeah, same game, but one for girls and one for incoherent Canadians, Minnesota farmboys and a smattering of Siberians. Yep, your point is sooooooo well taken.... I am astonished at your perceptiveness.

17 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Try to stay on topic please . If we can't do that I'll have no option but to close

Well, i wonder how it lasted 5 pages, most of the posts are off-topic. I won't mind if you close it.

Archived