Jump to content
BANGKOK
snoop1130

Turkish warplanes strike northeast, 'huge panic: Kurdish-led SDF

Recommended Posts

Now up to now Trump had my moral support by me as a non American , but this changes my support for the before underdog  , as you don't abandon your allies like this ,who did a good job …

just my strong opinion 

 

 Two possibility's

1) Or he is getting senile or totally frustrated driven by the Democrats

 

2) Or he is in need for another war to avoid his impeachment ,because that is a possibility if those captured trained  Isis fighters break out and re-group , or worse... spread over the west as individual smaller cells 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 9:54 PM, stevenl said:

unless Trump holds his promise.

He promised to get the US out of Syria...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 4:15 PM, puipuitom said:

And before the Hmongs in Laos, and the South Vietnamese.

And the Montagnard in Cambodia. 

 

The US of Lies has a long history of backstabbing its "allies" just as the Kurd have a long history of being betrayed by its allies when its usefulness has ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So …. the weapons merchants can start rubbing their hands ….. very soon ISIS is in force again as more of this shall happen .....and wars can go on and business also

 

https://news.sky.com/story/syria-is-fighters-escape-from-jail-as-130-000-people-flee-turkish-forces-11834146

Syria: '785 IS affiliates escape camp' as 130,000 people flee Turkish forces

Turkey says it will continue the offensive into northern Syria for nine more days despite international condemnation.

 

Alix Culbertson

News reporter @alixculbertson

 

Sunday 13 October 2019 12:56, UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 6:39 AM, Samui Bodoh said:

I can't shake the feeling that Trump's betrayal of the Kurds is directly related to the property/hotel that he owns in Turkey, and I hope that he rots in hell for what he has done.

 

Wow.... your knowledge and insight to geopolitical affairs is impressive ..

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 4:23 AM, Opl said:

keep it simple, this just proves that beeing a U.S ally in the fight against ISIS in the M.E means nothing. 

Years of troops in the Middle East, a plethora of US lives lost and billions spent say otherwise and completely drown out your assertion.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Your disregard of Trump's obvious conflict of interests is telling.

Ive worked in Kurdistan....Trump is right for pulling troops and let Turkey give themselves enough rope to hang themselves....theyve been sporadically bombing innocent villages in Kurdistan for years ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 8:20 AM, david555 said:

Now up to now Trump had my moral support by me as a non American , but this changes my support for the before underdog  , as you don't abandon your allies like this ,who did a good job …

just my strong opinion 

 

 Two possibility's

1) Or he is getting senile or totally frustrated driven by the Democrats

 

2) Or he is in need for another war to avoid his impeachment ,because that is a possibility if those captured trained  Isis fighters break out and re-group , or worse... spread over the west as individual smaller cells 

Option 3: he is making good on a promise to get us out and expects countries in the region to do their part.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, david555 said:

So …. the weapons merchants can start rubbing their hands ….. very soon ISIS is in force again as more of this shall happen .....and wars can go on and business also

 

https://news.sky.com/story/syria-is-fighters-escape-from-jail-as-130-000-people-flee-turkish-forces-11834146

Syria: '785 IS affiliates escape camp' as 130,000 people flee Turkish forces

Turkey says it will continue the offensive into northern Syria for nine more days despite international condemnation.

 

Alix Culbertson

News reporter @alixculbertson

 

Sunday 13 October 2019 12:56, UK

 

Don't worry. One of America's best and brightest says that ISIS are the JV team.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Option 3: he is making good on a promise to get us out and expects countries in the region to do their part.

Ah, that's why the number of troops in the area has increased considerably this year and is still increasing.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

For the cost of one trip to Mar a Lago, Trump has made the world infinitely less secure, by allowing thousands of IS prisoners to escape. Dumb and dumber. It took years to capture these guys, and this stunningly ignorant fool bows down to Turkey and Shazam. Years of work is undone. He had to have known about this major prison for IS. To not protect this prison over the cost of having a few dozen American specialists there, is beyond reason. He is unbelievably inept. And a coward, who is beyond risk averse. 

 

Trump needs to be removed from office asap. He is incredibly dangerous. He is increasingly unstable, and is making very dumb decisions, and avoiding advice from the very minor talent he has assembled from the bottom of the barrel. 

 

Lock him up!

 

Want to know how I really feel?

 

OK, let's calm down and think this through. We have about 2,000 Special Ops troops acting as ADVISORS. That means OTHER PEOPLE are responsible for keeping prisons secure. Therefore, blaming Trump does not make logical sense. But don't worry: ISIS is the JV team. There's nothing to worry about.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic posts and replies have been removed.  This topic is not about the US troops being sent to Saudi Arabia.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...