BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Video shows woman screaming racist slurs at Black teen over gum wrapper

That woman is a horrible person. If she wanted to be a busybody about littering she could have politely asked him to pick up his litter. But the gall to order him around to get down on your knees thing was extremely sick. There should be a law against harassing people like that if there isn't one. At least she's going to be punished now by public humiliation. Well deserved!

She should move to Latin America

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

To get folk to pick up the litter there.

It's totally obvious that that horrible woman was motivated by extreme racism rather than civic pride in cleaning the streets. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 10:06 AM, Orton Rd said:

Why do blacks use it and laugh about it so much if it's so offensive, Dave Chappelle referenced almost all other blacks as nxxxxxs in his latest Netflix show

I really can't grasp their affection for the word. However I feel the same way about a black person using it as I do a person of any other race using it. It lowers my estimation of their character in a huge way.

Edited by canuckamuck

On 10/10/2019 at 10:06 AM, Orton Rd said:

Why do blacks use it and laugh about it so much if it's so offensive, Dave Chappelle referenced almost all other blacks as nxxxxxs in his latest Netflix show

When all's said and done the terrible N word that no white person is allowed to say is merely a slight variation of the Spanish word for black.

• Like 1

Just now, TSF said:

When all's said and done the terrible N word that no white person is allowed to say is merely a slight variation of the Spanish word for black.

Irrelevant as both characters in this event were speaking English. 

So this c-word called him the n-word and he responded with the f-word and then she b-word(ed) off.

What is so hard to understand about the incident?

:tongue: