Thai govt on track for full digitalisation by 2022

webfact

I really hope journalists save this announcement and ask them again what happened with this plan in 2022 when it isn't implemented. 

I think the government's immigration website and app shows you everything you need to know about their capabilities. 

21 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

I know loads of Thais who know way more about IT than you and the other ignorant posters.

Oh,  I am, we are so insulted.   Did you stick out your tongue after you said that?

Instead of acting out emotionally time and time again, why not tell us which languages they like to use for web or phone development?  What are some of the applications that have been written that have had an impact?  Last year we found some Arduino code on a Thai website that worked while other source codes failed.  Give us some examples like I just did.   

I work with very talented Thais everyday, but the educational system and the stymied opportunities did them of favors. 

"digitalisation", they mean DRE?

Just for the anecdote, in my previous life I had to review a report written by an overpaid data security consultant who used "DRP" throughout his 100 pages but omitted it in his glossary. I knew he meant "Data Recovery Plan", but I asked him if he meant "Digital Rectal Pleasuring" CCed to various people, including those who had hired him against my advice. I ended up in the DG's office..

Archived