Why are you still here?

Pravda

45 minutes ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i think your being a bit hard on your statement here. i know quite a lot of smart clean older men late 50s early 60s with decent attractive 34 + year old Thai ladies who have real jobs and i see the genially have feelings for these guys. not hookers 

Yes... a lot of them on tinder. They all say looking for a serious relation / no ONS and I banged them on the first date.

Not complaining btw, just stating facts ????

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Pravda said:

Yes... a lot of them on tinder. They all say looking for a serious relation / no ONS and I banged them on the first date.

Not complaining btw, just stating facts ????

are they easy to bang on a first date ? YES SURE 100% i agree but their is still a big difference between a hooker and a real girl. are they all looking for a long term relationship ? again sure they are. i think with the sex thing they just dont have the morals, principles and hang ups about sex like we do in our countries.

thats another good reason while we are all here.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:37 AM, JohnOFphon said:

I'm still here for the women. Late 60's now and my girlfriend is 35....Where else can an old man find this?

Well if your not living on the bread line and have a decent quid, rich guys hook up with younger women all over the world actually. 

Not complaining btw, just stating facts [emoji846]

Do the “no ONS” bang you after you tell them you want a ONS? or do they bang you only after you lie to them by pretending you want a serious relationship with them?

Archived