BANGKOK
Ama Rylls

Is it possible to have two work permits in Phuket?

1 hour ago, Greyhat said:

My understanding was that I could work anywhere in the country as long as it's another branch of the same company. As the new work permits don't state the name of that company. If for example I was working at another company and immigration happen to pop by to say 'hello', do you think there's any chance that flashing a generic work permit that doesn't state where I should be working be enough to satisfy their suspicions?

If they ask for your PP as well and the extension was issued in BKK and you were in ChiangMai not raise eyebrows?

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

In Bangkok from the BOI you get a digital one. Maybe some office want to get rid of their books first or they don't have access to the digital system.

Probably don't have access to digital system, It was at EEC One Stop Sriracha.

2 hours ago, Greyhat said:

Wait what? I'm up for renewal next month, will they take my blue book away? (I'm in Bangkok) I'd rather not have a work permit on my phone. Also what's the implication with it not stating the employer? I could work anywhere without raising eyebrows?

Makes it a pain in the <deleted> buying a car and stuff with no address in the work permit.... annoying to have to take time off work to get a residency certificate............... well it did for me anyways.