Ghost image issues with Iphone 5 / crazy Ipad Mini behavior

onlycw

Ever since a new battery has been installed in Vietnam, my while Ip 5 has had "ghost images". It's still useable, but they are annoying.

After letting my black Ip 5 lie unused for days, it now shows even more intense coloured virtical stripes. No one even touched that phone since it was powered down.

Q: Any idea  w h a t  is causing these issues?

Following a low cost screen replacement (the new glass is like 3 x thicker and much less sensitive), my Ipad Mini keeps acting up. Icons shying away like leaves being blown away by a strong wind in Fall. Sometimes, apps are switched in a manic speed. I've had to try for whole minutes to start my bank's app which needs to read QR Codes and generate TANs for online banking purposes.

Q: Is this a known issue? Can it be fixed? (The glass - I'll gladly pay for a proper Apple service center to replace it next time. But can the other issue be repaired? What might cause this???

Wish I'd left the fully functional Ipad alomne, cracked screen and all. 

for me it was the charging port got it fixed in india major mistake

got it redone in malaysia no more stripes

just try getting what was done relooked at 

mine was not iphone but same/similar things and sometimes black screen would only resolve after i powered down and slapped it a few times 

it just felt like it was jamming up so it needed a slap

Archived