90 Day Report at Jomtien Today

Here’s how this sooo happy thread started “Tried to do online said more information needed go to Jomtien.”

What if you were actually living your life and not able to jump on your bike In Jomtien?? What was the additional information needed? Why was this additional information needed? Why could you NOT provide this info on line? Sounds like another complete 90 day report failure but many of you seem to not know this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Did mine early afternoon last Friday (Jomtien).  Similar result, I didn't even need to sit in the waiting area, in and out in minutes.

One thing I hadn't seen before was the date of my next 90 day stamped on the paper they staple into my passport and the officer saying to do it up to a week before.  Possibly it was there and I didn't notice it? 

Edited by DefaultName

1 minute ago, DefaultName said:

the officer saying to do it up to a week before.  Possibly it was there and I didn't notice it?

Yes you didn't notice.

And not only one week before but 15 days before and up to 7 days after (due date included in the count).

• Thanks 1

were you a good little boy and did you stay in your home for the last 90 days?

or if you did travel and sleep in a hotel did you remember to report either online or in person to your local io?

tell us more.

personally after my last experiences at cw i am <deleted> scared of going anywhere.

posted under the influence of johny walker reduced by the generals from 225 THB to 199 THB for 200 ml.

every body happy.

As bin always almost no waiting or very little for me too

Today Re Entry application , delivered my documents , go sit to wait , not yet 2 minutes and I could get my passport with the re entry …..super fast , I don't now what all the other waiting people where for there ,..as seats full on the re entry seats desk  ? 

For interested ones , no TM 30 asked  as I don't have , never had  (8 years same address)

2 hours ago, DEKEM said:

just curious....  did they ask you for a TM30?

They could do , i always take my bank kasikorn book updated that day , and my yellow book .

One cannot be too careful these days ...

Edited by elliss

5 minutes ago, elliss said:

They could do , i always take my bank kasikorn book updated that day , and my yellow book .

One cannot be too careful , these days ..

that's called ….. overkill ????

On 10 October 2019 at 6:03 PM, DEKEM said:

just curious....  did they ask you for a TM30?

Dekem,

I was not asked about TM30 but did one last year and had it if requested.   I didn't ask what addtional information was needed

and the officer never ask for any.

My Wife did her's the same thing asked for addtional information had to go to Jomtien, showed her passport and given a new slip.

Hope to be able to do my next one online, but if not then its a quick an easy just requires a trip to Jomtien.

Regards

Changbeer4me

Edited by Changbeer4me

9 minutes ago, Changbeer4me said:

Dekem,

I was not asked about TM30 but did one last year and had it if requested.   I didn't ask what addtional information was needed

and the officer never ask for any.

My Wife did her's the same thing asked for addtional information had to go to Jomtien, showed her passport and given a new slip.

Hope to be able to do my next one online, but if not then its a quick an easy just requires a trip to Jomtien.

Regards

Changbeer4me

If you travel within Thailand and come back to the last reported address, then you don't have to do the TM30 report at Jomtien Immigration. Just do the next 90 days report then you're back on track again.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:21 PM, jobsworth said:

were you a good little boy and did you stay in your home for the last 90 days?

or if you did travel and sleep in a hotel did you remember to report either online or in person to your local io?

tell us more.

personally after my last experiences at cw i am <deleted> scared of going anywhere.

posted under the influence of johny walker reduced by the generals from 225 THB to 199 THB for 200 ml.

every body happy.

I travel outside the country and outside the province frequently and never get asked for TM30s or anything else. In your case, my bet is that your paperwork is flawed or that you are doing something wrong.