BANGKOK
EL159

Shopping At Rimpings

4 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Shocking.

Put your shopping on the ground and walk out. 

I did on one occasion when there were not one, not two, but three of these transactions in front of me. Two I tolerated patiently, but when the third started I gave up in frustration!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Some Thai friends of mine were complaining about exactly the same thing this morning. It seems Rimping has joined the govt scheme ! Not smart they should have them go through certain tills !! Rimping has a pretty loyal customer base, they would be stupid to <deleted> them off just for the govt freebie promotion.

My point exactly, Sally! The most regular customers are the ones being inconvenienced by a bunch of people many of whom probably dont shop regularly at Rimping. If you ve experienced the delays ( ignore the usual keyboard know it alls) it really is very irritating. Special paypoints for these people is the obvious answer but they havent thought about that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deej said:

Why not? put your grievance.s to the Rimping.s 

Management .

Face to Face (so to speak)😀

Good point. Will do tomorrow.

• Like 1

An inflammatory post has been removed, please remember this forum rule:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I just about fall off my chair - hearing these stories for many years - how inconvenienced I was, why won't the [insert expletive here] Thai people learn !

And most from retired people, who do not work and have all the time in the world.

They must have never gone to the Post Office, or MOT, or any gov't service in their home countries ever before, to be shocked by such as this - 'ME - WAIT !!!'

But then - I am a girl watcher - and this takes considerable time

• Like 1

Truely disgusting. Have a look at what PG&E is doing now in California to see how the pros handle problems. You’d be in-line there for days before the register got power.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

Oh...My... God!  You actually had to wait five minutes on a line!

How on Earth did you manage to survive this atrocity? Were you able to get after-care?

My hat's off to you, Sir!  I can't imagine enduring such hardship myself.

Un-freakin-believable!

And it goes without saying this would totally never happen in a farang country!

• Like 2