Tax registration disk paper fell off

Randell

Hi Guys just a question about a tax disk paper. I usually have a photo copy but don't this year. Although I have all the other paper work that came with it. I have been riding my CBR 150 back and forth from CR to CM to the University hospital for consultation and treatment prior to an other surgery in Jan. Anyway with the road construction,The my tube holder   vibrated off the bike. I know very inattentive to think it was secure enough it was screwed to the licence plate. Any way long story short it gone and  doesn't expire till March. If I keep all the other paper work in waterproof under the seat will that be enough proof to the men in brown?   I rarely if ever get pulled over and even at road side checks I have Thai DL and ID card I have never been asked  for proof of tax and insurance.  Do I need to go and get a duplicate or just forget it till I need to re-tax and insure again in March? My b.i.l seems to think no problem but I thought better to run it by you guys.

Do you still have the original receipt for tax payment which is usually stapled to the registration book (green book)?

I assume you have copies of the relevant pages of the green book with you?

The problem is that your chances to be stopped rises without the disk being clearly visible outside.

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

The problem is that your chances to be stopped rises without the disk being clearly visible outside.

papa mounts it behind windscreen facing forward,

under clear plastic adhesive sheet provided,

more or less idiot proof.

Thanks guys. As I am not very mobile at the moment  I might just take my chances with the rest of the paper work if stopped. The B.I.L doesn't seem inclined to  do the running around. But I might just have to provide some better inducements 555. The little aluminum tube worked very well it was just the idiot of an operator that installed it to the licence plate and allowed it to vibrate off. Thanks for all you help and comments always great help on this forum

Archived