Refused entry TWICE, be warned.

11 minutes ago, No1 said:

Many of us do not believe that the story is true and you already had to admit that the OP -although using the first person- was posting this write-up for an unidentified and unknown engineer who prefers to stay silent on this forum and has no access to the internet since June. He has no need to to earn any money in Thailand since he has a whooping 60k THB on the account.
First you tried to make us believe that a defamation law suit has been filed. Now -as a colleague of a lawyer- you had to admit that this is not going nowhere and you will persue another way which will not leave any traces on the the legal system. So it all ends up in wether someone believes you the story or not. 

Am I the only one who wonders if Thai immigration is reading this thread and feels defamed themselves?

What I personally found interesting is the bank book with 200 baht withdrawals . Who in their right mind takes out 200 baht ? Just enough to have a meal on the street and fill up a bike. Hardly enough for a meal in the airport unless you buying frozen meals from 7-11

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

What I personally found interesting is the bank book with 200 baht withdrawals . Who in their right mind takes out 200 baht ? Just enough to have a meal on the street and fill up a bike. Hardly enough for a meal in the airport unless you buying frozen meals from 7-11

Combine 200 baht withdrawals with a poorly made up story and the Twitter posts and YT uploads and you will see nothing that points to a right mind. I start feeling sorry for Thai immigration who does not get the fair treatment we are asking for. They must think that farangs are looneys and if this is what they try to keep out of the country, I fully understand their point.

On Thaivisa we should focus on real and not fictional injustice.

• Like 1

200 baht withdrawals could be top ups or transfers to other accounts
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
21 minutes ago, BestB said:

200 baht withdrawals could be top ups or transfers to other accounts

Yes. It could be whatever. Nobody even knows how this account or the movements on the account are related to the claimed story. EDIT: in a previous post the Supermarine guy dove up and said "it was a test, which worked" or so. So even he agrees it does not say anything and it is not related. Go figure

Edited by No1

Yes. It could be whatever. Nobody even knows how this account or the movements on the account are related to the claimed story. EDIT: in a previous post the Supermarine guy dove up and said "it was a test, which worked" or so. So even he agrees it does not say anything and it is not related. Go figure
Can't say I'm interested in conspiracy theories, makes me wonder why people try so hard to find something