Thailand to host World Ganja Festival 2020

webfact

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

I do enjoy a beer and a couple of GT's at night.

At times I have worked offshore for periods of two weeks to at longest 3 months and those were no booze places and it didn't bother me. Can the same be said for a junkie? If I over indulge in my habit, who drinks and hasn't, leaving it for week or so is fine for me. Coke and heroin junkies need more to feel 'normal'

The industry that produces my chosen 'drug' is legal and isn't run by people who go around murdering each other by the hundreds to get it all to themselves. 

Even if it was legal to produce the drugs, talking about medicinal use cannabis, do you honestly believe that recreational cannabis will still not be grown and used, and even if that was made legal the mindset is still going to be there in terms of cutting out the competition.

Make coke and herion legal and the same will happen and the death count will go up.

It's here and no changes to the law will make a difference.

Also consider that nicotine, similar in addictivity but much more lethal(very low LD50) than diamorphine, while indeed causing health problems and death toll, are perfectly legal(and gov's cash cow) in the most part of the world. I imagine that's what heroin would be if it wasn't so hyped up now by decades of anti-drug campaigns.

Don't take me wrong, I do support drug control and I personally don't even drink alcohol nor coffee, but I think the double standards that many govs blocking(sometimes equal to hyping) soft drugs, while cash on a much harmful tobacco, is sick... 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Coremouse said:

Also consider that nicotine, similar in addictivity but much more lethal(very low LD50) than diamorphine, while indeed causing health problems and death toll, are perfectly legal(and gov's cash cow) in the most part of the world. I imagine that's what heroin would be if it wasn't so hyped up now by decades of anti-drug campaigns.

Don't take me wrong, I do support drug control and I personally don't even drink alcohol nor coffee, but I think the double standards that many govs blocking(sometimes equal to hyping) soft drugs, while cash on a much harmful tobacco, is sick... 

Ever noticed if some so called 'famous star/person' stands on stage and states    I was addicted to coke but I've been clean now for xxx months everyone cheers and applauds.

If some states   I've never touched drugs in my life the response is 'nothing'

2 hours ago, Thaifriends said:

Barrack Obama

Who was fond of it when he was in college and later made it legal. He should be invited as chief guest.

Nonsense.

Marijuana has been legalized in some states, in defiance of federal law, which has not changed. Obama didn't change anything. Congress makes laws, not the President.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, davidstipek said:

I f you had Cancer... Given the Negative Level some people have chosen to dwell in... If option was there which would you choose - Chemo or Ganja and alternative lifestyle???

Be careful you are choosing between a present painful Treatment that also affects your Family or Ganja, a livable level for all concerned, a peaceful level allowing the mind and body to rule here...

Your choice...

My sister in law has Fibromyalgia,  Renaud and Shogrens syndrome. 

And the CBD allowed her to reduce the 22 tablets a day, albeit expensive in the UK. 

I take tramadol 150sr twice a day for neurological pain. 

Would certainly consider the green stuff if it was available. 

The tramadol is bad stuff..

10 minutes ago, LawrenceN said:

So much is said about the medical uses of cannabis. I hope there will be significant discussion of hemp for paper and for clothing fiber. What a shame to continue cutting forests and growing cotton, with their huge, unnecessary environmental impacts.

And building projects. 

It is virtually flame resistant..

Unlike the wacky baccy...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, overherebc said:

Latest news from UK on the drug front is from a place in the Midlands where addicts are starting today going to get free heroin ( free meaning on tax payers money ) so, you can start on ganja, move on to E then coke at your cost then go for heroin at everyone elses expense.

Thailand should keep an eye on that one.

It is obvious you know stuff all about drugs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tambs2020 said:

You put your left arm in the take your left arm out,  you put your left arm in and shake it all about... I think its the Hoky poky????

When the bloke who wrote that song died,they had a terrible job trying to get him into the coffin. ????

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

It is obvious you know stuff all about drugs.

Obvious you know stuff all about me.

Tell me all about the wonderful advantages of waking up in the morning and before you can function you need your smoke, your snort or your injection.

The more time passes the more tragicomic the situation is, let's laugh so as not to cry.
They are sent to death sentence silly guys who carry drugs for the Big Business of the State and at the same time organizes the World Ganja Festival.

The country is running out of brothels and farangs are unable to visit brothels, due to strong baht, to oggle young girls for a lifetime chance to marry one 30-years younger than themselves. Now entice them with marijuana. Way to go Thailand. Don't you have any shame for pimping your poor daughters to farangs for marriage for three decades and now trying to pimp them under the influence of a drug? Educate your daughters and stop pimping them in brothels (aka bars) through out the country.

Edited by onera1961
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, overherebc said:

You mean the 6 plant rule that doesn't exist, yet????

Surely 6 of these would be a good start

cannabis-767x1024.jpg

That's exactly what I'm talking about and I have in fact grown a plant very similar in statue but mine was that high and grown in the soil (in amongst the Lantana) so I have the height of his grow drums over him and I kid you not!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Coremouse said:

So true, there are many ex-smack heads out there (well done) but, i have never met one that can give up nicotine. :sad:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dallen52 said:

My sister in law has Fibromyalgia,  Renaud and Shogrens syndrome. 

And the CBD allowed her to reduce the 22 tablets a day, albeit expensive in the UK. 

I take tramadol 150sr twice a day for neurological pain. 

Would certainly consider the green stuff if it was available. 

The tramadol is bad stuff..

People seem to have the opinion.... That if you want, or try, or use... You are a Pot Head! These are the people we do not need Posting or Making Comment here...

They absolutely have no clue to what level everyone else is at... ":And Why!!"

I am sorry about the situation your Sister in Law is in, Believe me. Also for your pain... I was 3 yrs  old and Mom was at home, they thought she had T.B. and put her in a Body Cast. When a growth appeared on her neck they opened it up to her breasts it had spread... Thyroid Cancer. Dr. showed me how to help her take Morphine shots if she needed.... Could have been a big help back then!

7 hours ago, onera1961 said:

The country is running out of brothels and farangs are unable to visit brothels, due to strong baht, to oggle young girls for a lifetime chance to marry one 30-years younger than themselves. Now entice them with marijuana. Way to go Thailand. Don't you have any shame for pimping your poor daughters to farangs for marriage for three decades and now trying to pimp them under the influence of a drug? Educate your daughters and stop pimping them in brothels (aka bars) through out the country.

I love when people lecture the entire kingdom of Thailand, on an English language internet chat site.  

image.png.a9e37d5066b0a043e4e98b7756ae2a3b.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 55Jay said:

I love when people lecture the entire kingdom of Thailand, on an English language internet chat site.  

image.png.a9e37d5066b0a043e4e98b7756ae2a3b.png

90% of his post are the same content. Pretty weird. You can safely ignore him. 

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1