Thailand to host World Ganja Festival 2020

webfact

19 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I do in fact get it,in fact I just got 2 bottles of hash oil delivered to my door which I ordered through the line app and never had to leave the comforts of home.So it become a bit more than a scam to attract tourists the changes are occurring with more to come it seems.The cannabis legalisation is one of the few things that has seen as much action as talk in this country.I like the speed at which thing are progressing as I'm quite keen on the industrial hemp side as there are many major benefits both ecologically and economically and am keen to try grow about 6000 hemp plants as the 6 plants rule doesn't really cut it for me!

Waaw,...Great for you, You are the first person I read about that is happy and I believe you.

I guess that many people don't like to talk about it but I am very happy this is one of the things that really is getting on the right track !!! i have been here on and off for over 30 years and I am so tired of hearing all the talk and never see anything realized in a proper way!, with a few exceptions, like The Sky train and Underground in Bangkok which are great and getting better all the time !!!

I sincerely wish you all the best.

My very Best regards.

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, FarFlungFalang said:

I get THC oil that one has psychoactive effects or calming effects I was diagnosed with Hyperactivity as a kid (They didn't have ADHD then) so I use it for that and lower back pain from slight case of Scoliosis (spin curvature) and getting older pains.Plus I'm a pot head from way back and after fifteen years of abstinence I can now indulge the cannabinoid receptors in my brain and they are thanking me and Thailand.Try the THC oil for some euphoric effects and it also so aids tremendously with sleeping and getting a good rest from that sleep.So well done Thailand you got this part right.  

Do you mind sharing where you get it from? I live in Nan province but visit Bangkok regularly.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, Ajvat37 said:

Hahaha high quality strains!   1%thc and 1%cbd does not make for good medicinal marijuana.  The stuff that Thailand is growing is complete junk and will have little to no medicinal value.  They are shooting themselves in the foot if they are going to study patients given this garbage.  There is so much information and so many good strains available around the world that Thailand is just ignoring.  Thailand will never be able to capitalize on medical marijuana tourism or exporting cannabis because they will have an inferior product

Highly likely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, daoyai said:

they ruin just about anything they touch

I'm dutch and now ganja very well...in holland you can buy it from 20 countries and the worst one is from Thailand because it's full of seeds, not dried and cut properly....it's also very cheap of course.