DTAC Go No Limit - hard to find and more expensive?

WorriedNoodle

I've had a DTAC prepaid # for several years - occasionally when I travel in Thailand - say once every 4 months I need the data access as I am away from my land line. When I looked for the Go No Limit package I couldn't find it at all on the DTAC mobile app on Android or or the web site - just links to the falsely named unlimited net packs with GB limits and throttle backs to silly slow speeds. Google gave me the link in the end showing Go No Limit still to be on the dtac.co.th web site domain. Why isn't this showing up on DTAC home page as a link yet the links from Google still work? Now the only way to sign up seems to be to use the dtac.co.th found with Google search and select either a daily (59THB) or weekly (300THB) Go No Limit package by inputting the phone # on the web site for an uninterrupted 10mbps service that never throttles back.

I also used to use a similar no limits prepaid package on True Move but only 6mbps. Now I cannot find that at all with True or Google - anyone got a link? What's with all these packages getting more expensive and harder to find?

4 hours ago, JamJar said:

it's currently 229 baht + VAT for the 7 day 10 Mbps package.

Go No Limit 1 & 4 Mbps (30 days) still works, as do some other unlimited packs.

You may find some of the relevant codes posted on other threads.

Could I use hotspot with that packages
Because on DTAC website under term & conditions is wrote:

"- Uses for BitTorrent, hotspot, commercial purposes or any use that affect the Internet efficiency in general are prohibited."

Anyone has tested?

I don't have a dtac sim at moment to test by myself.

1 hour ago, Balooo said:

Could I use hotspot with that packages
Because on DTAC website under term & conditions is wrote:

"- Uses for BitTorrent, hotspot, commercial purposes or any use that affect the Internet efficiency in general are prohibited."

Anyone has tested?

I don't have a dtac sim at moment to test by myself.

Yes, you can. 

9 hours ago, JamJar said:

229THB is for the 4mpbs package? The DTAC web site says its 300THB + VAT for 10mbps. 

https://www.dtac.co.th/en/dtac-promotion/packages/voiceandnet.html 

** Anyone got a link for similar at True Move? Neither DTAC or True have links to these on their home pages.

7 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

229THB is for the 4mpbs package? The DTAC web site says its 300THB + VAT for 10mbps. 

https://www.dtac.co.th/en/dtac-promotion/packages/voiceandnet.html 

** Anyone got a link for similar at True Move? Neither DTAC or True have links to these on their home pages.

Do you imagine that I was confused?

4.png.fd47e0b2904544b637c00036c521df92.png

Since this is a publicly available code, I will post it for you.

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

Since this is a publicly available code, I will post it for you.

This has just started appearing today on my web browser, the 229THB++ is referred to as FlashDeal available from today until end of this month, after which its back to 300THB++. I already signed up on the 300THB package two days ago, but will let it expire then try the 229THB code. 

229Flash.jpg.75c38ab859874a93f07449558169ccd0.jpg

image.png

31 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

This has just started appearing today on my web browser, the 229THB++ is referred to as FlashDeal available from today until end of this month, after which its back to 300THB++. I already signed up on the 300THB package two days ago, but will let it expire then try the 229THB code. 

229Flash.jpg.75c38ab859874a93f07449558169ccd0.jpg

image.png

++ usually denotes two sets of taxes.

You mean + VAT of 7%. 

So just 229+

I'm not sure of the purpose of re-posting exactly what I posted earlier, but never mind...

23 minutes ago, JamJar said:

I'm not sure of the purpose of re-posting exactly what I posted earlier, but never mind...

Appreciated your post thanks, but mine was to imply the offer of 229THB+ has only just started today 10-Oct until end of month, if I am correct? If one applied earlier in month like I did the price was 300THB+. That was my experience anyway as the DTAC web site didn't show the Flash Deal unless I missed it? 

33 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Appreciated your post thanks, but mine was to imply the offer of 229THB+ has only just started today 10-Oct until end of month, if I am correct? If one applied earlier in month like I did the price was 300THB+. That was my experience anyway as the DTAC web site didn't show the Flash Deal unless I missed it? 

It was on the website when I posted that it was 229+.

I'm posting USSD codes no longer, that aren't on their official websites.

In addition, my post showed the dates of the promo and also the USSD code, since USSD code entry may be your preferred option.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, JamJar said:

Go No Limit 1 & 4 Mbps (30 days) still works, as do some other unlimited packs.

You may find some of the relevant codes posted on other threads.

Why go with 10Mbit with dtac when they have several 30 days 100Mbit packages? Those are not even expensive. There are both prepaid and postpaid packages. All can be found in the mobile app. 

4 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Why go with 10Mbit with dtac when they have several 30 days 100Mbit packages?

But don't these all have GB limits such as 5GB after which the speed drops from 100mbps down to 128kbps? The 10mbps package I referred to never drops speed even after 100's of GB of data downloaded.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried today, 100gb for 200 thb is not available anymore on AIS.

2019-07-12.jpg

But 32gb for 100 thb is available.

Have you found and just tried any other big package lately ? Thank you for your help.

Jamjar is the best and because of some idiots here he does not want to reply us anymore, you should feel ashamed.

2 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Have you found and just tried any other big package lately ?

I'm using DTACs 229THB/7 days total unlimited package at 10mbps. Getting through over 100GB data a week, so the limited cap packages don't do it for me.

19 hours ago, gzu88bv said:

Can somebody enlighten me, please ? Does this package automatially renew after 7 days with enough funds on the phone and continue to do so until funds run below?

My experience from using a similar DTACs 229THB/7 days total unlimited package at 10mbps is that is does not renew as the price is only valid until end of month. I therefore resubscribe manually to get the cheaper promo rate each week for this month only. If you then subscribe to the higher 'normal' rate later in November then it will work as you say for 52 weeks of year or until your balance isn't enough.

3 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

My experience from using a similar DTACs 229THB/7 days total unlimited package at 10mbps is that is does not renew as the price is only valid until end of month. I therefore resubscribe manually to get the cheaper promo rate each week for this month only. If you then subscribe to the higher 'normal' rate later in November then it will work as you say for 52 weeks of year or until your balance isn't enough.

Don't you know there are several cheaper and faster 30 days dtac packages than paying 229 baht/7 days, and only get 10mbits??  

Thank you MJKT2014.

Technically I know what I will get with these dtac promotions. What’s the point actually of those two three-week promotions?

My initial thought is and was to hook up at a this special price for at least a year or two, but it seems not. In the meantime I also learned that I have to renew myself weekly or whatever time frame for the particular package.

1 hour ago, gzu88bv said:

Thank you MJKT2014.

Technically I know what I will get with these dtac promotions. What’s the point actually of those two three-week promotions?

My initial thought is and was to hook up at a this special price for at least a year or two, but it seems not. In the meantime I also learned that I have to renew myself weekly or whatever time frame for the particular package.

To get you to try the service perhaps. 

If you have an existing DTAC SIM, registered before the 1st of March, you can subscribe to the 90 day option for 1926 baht. 

245.03 baht per week per 6 -7 days is comparatively poor value.

15 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

If you have an existing DTAC SIM, registered before the 1st of March, you can subscribe to the 90 day option for 1926 baht. 

Agree for longer term usage. For some like myself I only need 10mbps no limit for periods of 2-3 weeks max whilst I am away from my home fiber optic broadband service. It's good that DTAC offers choice on no limit 4G albeit hard to find at times.

Archived